AIM

Old May 7th 2008, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

rockitman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AIM

Hi,

Just wondering if there's anyone on here who has applied the AIM for their skills assessment? I believe they refuse the greatest number of applications so, before I can submit mine, are there any hints or tips you could give me?

Thanks,

RM
Old May 7th 2008, 12:14 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: AIM

Originally Posted by rockitman
Hi,

Just wondering if there's anyone on here who has applied the AIM for their skills assessment? I believe they refuse the greatest number of applications so, before I can submit mine, are there any hints or tips you could give me?

Thanks,

RM
Hi

I applied to AIM....and failed.
I actually think that they dont give you much guidance on what they want. As I failed, I am the wrong person to ask, but there are many on here who have applied and were successful.

Good luck!

Debs
Old May 8th 2008, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Hi Debs,

Thanks for answering. Why did you fail if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

RM
Old May 8th 2008, 1:53 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hi Debs,

Thanks for answering. Why did you fail if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

RM
No, I dont mind....I didnt managed enough sections...ie Personnel Dept and Finance Dept, Admin Dept etc. I only managed one!

Good luck
Old May 8th 2008, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

Sorry to bug you again, but what was the size of the organisation? I am the MD of an SME so I manage enough sections, but I only have 32 Full Time employees, so not sure if each section is large enough.
Old May 8th 2008, 2:05 pm
Mrs Angry!

Sorry to bug you again, but what was the size of the organisation? I am the MD of an SME so I manage enough sections, but I only have 32 Full Time employees, so not sure if each section is large enough.

Its ok....I work for Local Government in a Regeneration Initiative. I 'think', but dont quote me, that you need a minimum of 60 staff....unless you have a high level qualification (degree. masters etc)....which I had, but not 60 staff.

Have you been ont he website, there maybe more info now, as I applied over a year ago.

Your current post is an MD, which is good!!!!....I am an Office and Building Co-ordinator, so I assumed that I was not important enough...lol

Debs