Pls help

Old Jan 31st 2009, 5:30 am
Just Joined

shane8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pls help

Hi all

I finaly fall in to the system manager catorgary 2231-11 and I didn't get the MODL points so i am short of some points.I heard that to apply for regional area we wil have to score only 110 points is that true if so do you all know the procedure to apply.

is there any body in the same boat?

please help
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pls help

Originally Posted by shane8
Hi all

I finaly fall in to the system manager catorgary 2231-11 and I didn't get the MODL points so i am short of some points.I heard that to apply for regional area we wil have to score only 110 points is that true if so do you all know the procedure to apply.

please help
Yes shane! You will need only 100 points to apply under sponsored category but before that you need to confirm a state nomination.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pls help

Originally Posted by shane8
Hi all

please help
that is 100 points where you also get 10 points for the regional or State sponsorship - so effectively a 90 point pass-mark when compared to the 175 pass-mark of 120.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896