Step children's birth certificate ?

Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

AsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really nice
Angry Step children's birth certificate ?

Hi All,

Hope all are doing well.

I have got a new question.

As we applied for Spouse Visa from London, and in order to get the waiver for step children's medical we provided DIAC EX's declaration along with her Solicitors letter for not allowing the children to go through medical.

Now we've got another requirement from CO that she will waive off, the medical but if we provide Children's Birth Certificates.

Gosh!!!, why didnt she told us before so we could have struggled with the certificate at the same time, when she ask for the declaration from EX.

My husband dont have any documentation of them with him, everything is with EX in Canada. She wont listen, she has declared in the letter that do not contact me for any other reason whatsoever as she has sole custody of children. The EX has also stated that if she dies the custody will remain with her parents.

Its seem never ending story requirements after another.....

Does anyone else is in the same situation and what was done....

This is so frustating since April its been lingering on...and soon the med/PCC will expire

I dont know what to do...you may

Looking for some some response

Thanks for reading

Last edited by AsadsBride; Jan 31st 2009 at 8:27 am. Reason: spellings
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Step children's birth certificate ?

Originally Posted by AsadsBride
Hi All,

Hope all are doing well.

I have got a new question.

As we applied for Spouse Visa from London, and in order to get the waiver for step children's medical we provided DIAC EX's declaration along with her Solicitors letter for not allowing the children to go through medical.

Now we've got another requirement from CO that she will waive off, the medical but if we provide Children's Birth Certificates.

Gosh!!!, why didnt she told us before so we could have struggled with the certificate at the same time, when she ask for the declaration from EX.

My husband dont have any documentation of them with him, everything is with EX in Canada. She wont listen, she has declared in the letter that do not contact me for any other reason whatsoever as she has sole custody of children. The EX has also stated that if she dies the custody will remain with her parents.

Its seem never ending story requirements after another.....

Does anyone else is in the same situation and what was done....

This is so frustating since April its been lingering on...and soon the med/PCC will expire

I dont know what to do...you may

Looking for some some response

Thanks for reading
Request for Birth certificate can be waived also if you get something in writing that says your husband can not obtain copies from the Registrar in the country they were born. Presume they were not born in UK as I'm sure he would easily be able to get if they were born there ?

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

AsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really nice

Thank you very much for the reply..

The kids were born in Pakistan, the Ex and Kids have migrated in Canada my Husband works in UK and I am in Australia....

Who has to write that he cant get the certificates.

I know if we request for duplicate that means, another 4/5 months. And not sure if he has to be there physically to obtain it.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much for the reply..

The kids were born in Pakistan, the Ex and Kids have migrated in Canada my Husband works in UK and I am in Australia....

Who has to write that he cant get the certificates.

I know if we request for duplicate that means, another 4/5 months. And not sure if he has to be there physically to obtain it.
DIAC may waive if you put everything to them - They are more likely to waive if you show you have tried to comply with tehir request. Ring up the Paksitani Embassy in London and see if you can get copies of the birth certs, if not, ask them to confirm thi in a one-liner letter to you.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Great, appreciate your guidance.

We'll contact and see what comes up.

Oh yes one more question will letter from MP assist to expedite the case ?

Regards
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Great, appreciate your guidance.

We'll contact and see what comes up.

Oh yes one more question will letter from MP assist to expedite the case ?

Regards
No, unless the MP can personally knows that you can not obtain birth certificates from Pakistan. It sounds like you are nearly there.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896