Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Please explain why your spouse/de facto partner is not migrating with you

Please explain why your spouse/de facto partner is not migrating with you

Old Nov 7th 2009, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Mughal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please explain why your spouse/de facto partner is not migrating with you

I have some similar question.
1. I have applied alone and my spouse and child are non-migration yet. We all three family members have given medical too. My child has some medical history of congenital problems, which have been covered and the last one is under treatment. How much my child's medical history can effect my application?
2. Is my spouse required to fill FORM-80 when she is non-migrating?
3. Am i required to furnish PCC of my spouse when she is non-migrating?
Old Nov 7th 2009, 11:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please explain why your spouse/de facto partner is not migrating with you

Originally Posted by Mughal
1. I have applied alone and my spouse and child are non-migration yet. We all three family members have given medical too. My child has some medical history of congenital problems, which have been covered and the last one is under treatment. How much my child's medical history can effect my application?
If your child fails the medical then your application will probably be rejected - this is because at some point in the future you may ask to sponsor your child.

Form 80, no only for migrants.

Yes, she will need to supply pcc as well as the medical.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mughal
I am wondering did you read the rest of this thread about the reasons for adding spouse and child on the main application. You may think that you are making things easier, applying for one person not three, but it will not be seen that way. It just beggars the question why are they not on your application and may create problems later on as well as inviting more scrutiny of your application.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help.
My CO asked me to confirm that my Spouse and Child are migrating or non-migrating. So! i replied with non-migrating. Should i include them in my application as per your guidance at this point, when i already have said NO?