PLE Response time?

Old Sep 11th 2009, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Luke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant future
Default PLE Response time?

I lodged a PLE last saturday to inform them that I've done my IELTS and now should be on the CSL list.

Got the automated reply directly afterwards but haven't heard anything else back now over 5 working days since.

Should I expect a reply for something like this or is it just noted on my file and they don't reply? I don't want to pester them, but likewise if it's been forgotten/ignored I want to make sure it gets looked at.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: PLE Response time?

Normally 3-5 days sometimes may be 7-10 days. Be patient for couple of days

BTW congrats for IELTS did u uploaded the result?
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Luke Brown
I lodged a PLE last saturday to inform them that I've done my IELTS and now should be on the CSL list.

Got the automated reply directly afterwards but haven't heard anything else back now over 5 working days since.

Should I expect a reply for something like this or is it just noted on my file and they don't reply? I don't want to pester them, but likewise if it's been forgotten/ignored I want to make sure it gets looked at.
When we sent PLE in Feb 2009 to advise DIAC that I am on CSL , the reply was a general one...

Thank you for your e-mail about Ms xxxs visa application under
Australia’s General Skilled Migration programme.

I can confirm that if an applicant has listed their occupation as
Accountant and has achieved a score of 7 or better in each bandwidth of
the IELTS test, the application will be given priority allocation to a
case officer under CSL. Please note that applications on the CSL will be
allocated in the date order that they were received by DIAC.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please
refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

nothing happened since
Old Sep 11th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Luke Brown
but likewise if it's been forgotten/ignored I want to make sure it gets looked at.

It won't be forgotten or ignored. don't worry.

DIAC is loaded with tons of applications. As said earlier It sometime takes 7-10 days for a reply to come. Patience is the key here.