payments by visa to DIMIA?

Old Mar 1st 2007, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about
Default payments by visa to DIMIA?

HI,sorry if this has been asked ! i couldent find anything .
Is it best and cheepest to pay DIMIA by visa or is another method better? i find the bankers drafts so expensive.any info apreciated.
cheers Fiona x
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all
Default Re: payments by visa to DIMIA?

Originally Posted by FionaG
HI,sorry if this has been asked ! i couldent find anything .
Is it best and cheepest to pay DIMIA by visa or is another method better? i find the bankers drafts so expensive.any info apreciated.
cheers Fiona x
Hiya

We've entered our Visa details on the forms - it's easier and you can tell when they take the $$$$$! It gives a good indication of receipt etc.

Not too sure about other payment methods - we were going to pay through Aussie Bank Account, but that too seemed to be a bit long winded!

Angie
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Originally Reading - now the Beautiful Central Coast!
MurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really niceMurphFam is just really nice

Hello

We paid by visa and glad that we did as that was our only indication of an acknowledgment - we had no other receipt other than to open my visa bill and see a debit (a rather nice one though!!). Still not had a formal acknowledgement!

Tracy
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:33 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

We too paid by visa...I can still remember how excited I was when I saw the money go out (first and last time I can assure you ), but its a good way of knowing your application is there.....ahh it all seemed so easy back then at the beginning.....
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
We too paid by visa...I can still remember how excited I was when I saw the money go out (first and last time I can assure you ), but its a good way of knowing your application is there.....ahh it all seemed so easy back then at the beginning.....
Hi ditto what Seacaptain said, we also paid by visa and it was great to see it on our visa statement!! Good luck!!