Originals or certified copies

Old Dec 4th 2013, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Storm fighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Originals or certified copies

Hi everyone,

Would you please correct me if I'm wrong..
As far as I understand after searching,

1- Applying for Vetassess is an online process and they accept the scan of the original documents (if english) and certified translation plus original document (if other language)..

2- Do original documents need to be certified in some way or not.

3- After being invited, you will submit the documents online, but they don't want the scan of the originals, they want the scan of the certified copy of the original document only.

4- For the state nomination (NSW) , they need the documents to be mailed by post to their address with money order, so they would need certified copy of the documents as well.

5- I hope I'm not to boring, but if you would explain more to me what is certified actually means,,, does it just need to signed by public notary or police officer or medical practitioner, etc .. or it has to be certified by the ministry of foreign affairs ....

I hope anyone who got his visa or have any experience about this would help me please

Thanks
Old Dec 4th 2013, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Originals or certified copies

Hi again,

your help will be really appreciated guys

There is something confusing with vetassess, it seems that you can fill the application only online and send certified documents by post .... but on their website on the FAQ section there is this question:

4. Do I need to submit original or certified documents as part of my evidence?
Please submit colour scans of original documents onto our online applicant portal. Please note that documents will not be returned. Refer to required documents for further information.

The question is that is there a step where we have to upload documents during the application ... I filled mine but not submitted yet and there was no option to upload documents...
Old Dec 4th 2013, 2:22 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Storm fighter
Hi again,

your help will be really appreciated guys

There is something confusing with vetassess, it seems that you can fill the application only online and send certified documents by post .... but on their website on the FAQ section there is this question:

4. Do I need to submit original or certified documents as part of my evidence?
Please submit colour scans of original documents onto our online applicant portal. Please note that documents will not be returned. Refer to required documents for further information.

The question is that is there a step where we have to upload documents during the application ... I filled mine but not submitted yet and there was no option to upload documents...
I had certified copies of all my documents - did them as a lump sum with a notary public.

I had to send paper copies for my skills assessment - but if there is the opportunity to upload scanned colour copies I would do that too. I think DIBP was scanned colour copies - but I may have scanned the certified copies anyway. Not sure what was used for state sponsorship - may have just been skills assessment.
Old Dec 4th 2013, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much Old.Sparks for your help

would you have a look at my other post please and give me your advice
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=816876