Organise health examinations

Old Feb 23rd 2017, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Alyonk@ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Organise health examinations

Hi guys,

Yesterday I got the letter from my CO with request checklist. In this letter there is a health examination list with HAP ID. However, in my immiaccount I still can see this:
This person is required to complete health examinations for this visa application. Click on the link below to organise these health examinations.
Organise health examinations.
Should I proceed this link?

I appreciate any help and information in this regards.

Thank you.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Organise health examinations

You can use the HAP ID provided by the CO. If you were to click on the other link the HAP ID should be the same anyway.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Alyonk@ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TeeTMI
You can use the HAP ID provided by the CO. If you were to click on the other link the HAP ID should be the same anyway.
Hi TeeTM,

Thank you for your reply.

I was told that I have 28 days to undergo medical check. Just want to clarify if 28 days countdown starts from the date I got the letter from CO or from the date I organise medical examinations and get referral letter?
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 9:41 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

28 days from the date of the request letter. There's a push on grants at the moment so they're leaning on applicants to move as quickly as possible. Your visa will be granted as soon as your application is complete.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

28 from when they ask you. But don't panic if you can't get an appointment or the results processed within that time frame. Some things are out of your control. You must however endeavour to meet the request so book the meds and apply for the police checks ASAP. If they run over you can show the CO you actioned the request promptly.

After all in some countries police checks can take months to process.
Old Feb 24th 2017, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
28 days from the date of the request letter. There's a push on grants at the moment so they're leaning on applicants to move as quickly as possible. Your visa will be granted as soon as your application is complete.
I didn't realise there was a push on grants, fingers X'd we're next!
Old Feb 24th 2017, 10:37 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Still Game
I didn't realise there was a push on grants, fingers X'd we're next!
If your application is complete then expect a grant by the end of next week.
Old Feb 27th 2017, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

If your application is complete then expect a grant by the end of next week.
Yup fully complete. We didn't pre-load the medical and PC check but waited two months to do. Now fully uploaded.

How do you know this wonderful magical news?!
Old Feb 27th 2017, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by Still Game
Yup fully complete. We didn't pre-load the medical and PC check but waited two months to do. Now fully uploaded.

How do you know this wonderful magical news?!
I cannot reveal my sources
Old Feb 27th 2017, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

I cannot reveal my sources
Fair enough! I'll report back on Friday if we receive an email... stay tuned!