Online visa application

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

fenton1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online visa application

How do you get an application ID and password to save an application?

Is this only available to applicants using agents?

Whenever I start an online application and go to save it, it comes up with an error about using the back button on my browser then comes up with enter your ID and password?

Be grateful for any assisitance...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:04 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online visa application

I found it much more stable using Internet Explorer than Firefox, but that was a while ago. Just a thought.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

crouts81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fenton1975
How do you get an application ID and password to save an application?

Is this only available to applicants using agents?

Whenever I start an online application and go to save it, it comes up with an error about using the back button on my browser then comes up with enter your ID and password?

Be grateful for any assisitance...
I was having exactly the same problem as you. Then we tried using my girlfriend's laptop instead of mine and it was fine. So, if possible, try using a different computer?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

fenton1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes yr right, works on the Mrs laptop! Many thanks!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:59 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

I personally found it worked better on Firefox than Explorer lol
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 2:10 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I personally found it worked better on Firefox than Explorer lol
Things change :P I lodged my application back in 2007, it was somewhat different to what it is now, anyhoo, using a different browser solved the error.

NJ
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

If you hang around with BE for couple of Weeks, you will learn all info
needed to do the application by your self.
I would suggest if you have the time study/google a lot and do it yourself,I did use an agent, but I regret, they are proactive only upto the first payment after that they know we are stuck with them. Have to repeat the same email many times to get a reply, never come to the phone.

But the advantage of having a agent is you can have a piece of mine,since the work is done by experts.
Having said that, There are some very good agents, you'll find them if you are lucky