Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Online application and experience cert issue.

Online application and experience cert issue.

Old Sep 10th 2009, 6:47 am
Banned

elegance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online application and experience cert issue.

Respected All,

I am going to apply for immigration online. I want to upload scanned copies of my docs.

One of my experience certificate is black & white even the letter head (in original) but it has the signatures in GREEN and official stamp in blue.

I want to ask still I need to submit its attested copy by notary public or its original scanned copy is acceptable?

Thank you very much.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: Online application and experience cert issue.

Originally Posted by elegance
Respected All,

I am going to apply for immigration online. I want to upload scanned copies of my docs.

One of my experience certificate is black & white even the letter head (in original) but it has the signatures in GREEN and official stamp in blue.

I want to ask still I need to submit its attested copy by notary public or its original scanned copy is acceptable?

Thank you very much.
If origin color is black and white and signature is in color you can scan as it no need to attestation