OMG..my mistake in relation to 885 visa

Old Jun 10th 2011, 3:27 am
Just Joined

mcgwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OMG..my mistake in relation to 885 visa

I have lodged 885 online application today. But, I found my mistake.
I actually finished my Professional Year. But, I misunderstood my completion date of PY. I thought the completion date is today and I will submit a certificate within 28 days because we are not sure when we can get a certificate. The provider said we can get it before 23rd of June. Due to the compressed Professional Year, I was confused the official completion date and someone said our official completion date will be few days later (tomorrow or few days later). But, I have already lodged 885 online application and I am concerning if I can receive point for Professional Year because I applied for it before the completion date on certificate.
I mailed to DIAC about it, DIAC replied "There is no restriction in relation to Professional Year Program and it does not effect your PR application whatsover." But, it was not clear.
I am still concerning about it. If there will be any problem, I need to withdraw my app and waste $2575. It's so expensive mistake. At present, I didn't receive automated mail and bridging grant mail yet.
Who anyone knows about it?