Off-topic posts from the Vic SMP thread

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 1:03 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by foha2012
Wow !

I am sure all the posters reading this will decide this for me.

Rest assured, I won't run away, the administrator has to throw me out for being guilty of speaking the truth.
only if you break the rules. Otherwise post away to your hearts content.

And Moneypenny, I am not a new poster, Its been almost 3 years since joined and I have helped many newcomers. So, when I say, the moderators interrupt too much, trust me, I speak on the behalf of many posters who feel the same way.
Funny - i make it not quite 2 years - but maybe my maths is as bad as my spelling
Also - if you are allowed to post anywhere - then I as a poster have the same right.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Why is Creature's username obscene? Do you not know the English names of the planets?
Every thought about changing your ID?

How about "Pen is from Pluto"?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus

Let me suggest you one --> "Bloody Arse from Mars"
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:03 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oliman
Let me suggest you one --> "Bloody Arse from Mars"
Or let me suggest another one !

URHEADSTUCKINYRANUS!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

why dont you guys just leave the arguments and move on.. this thread has been a good source of updates for months.. let it remain the same, lets not get it closed for the sake of sily arguments..
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:17 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
why dont you guys just leave the arguments and move on.. this thread has been a good source of updates for months.. let it remain the same, lets not get it closed for the sake of sily arguments..

Yar, I was trying to ignore that idiot after moneypenny posted a sensible post. But that jackass keeps on jumping in!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:28 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Yar, I was trying to ignore that idiot after moneypenny posted a sensible post. But that jackass keeps on jumping in!

Cheers,

TAA
we could say EXACTLY the same about you. Lets just stop replying here unless its directly back on topic.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:30 pm
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by MsElui
we could say EXACTLY the same about you. Lets just stop replying here unless its directly back on topic.

I will stop if he stops unless I HAVE to stop and he doesn't have to ??

Ok, I won't fight any further and expect the same from him!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:30 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

that y i said we were missing him, whenever he comes, such discussion starts and mods close the thread, we have something in this thread but he has nothing.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

Just exactly what have I supposed to have done now, to upset you precious things? I posted a response to MP... not to any of the members of this happy little band.
Am I to assume that I'm not allowed to post in 'your' threads now?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:42 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Just exactly what have I supposed to have done now, to upset you precious things? I posted a response to MP... not to any of the members of this happy little band.
Am I to assume that I'm not allowed to post in 'your' threads now?
You are most welcome but just for a moment think y this type of discussion start when u enter.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

Well you have the answer to your 'problem' then.... stick with the other forum and stop posting here. Simple.
WTF are you pair on about? You both say the other forum is 'better' yet if I suggest that you just post there, then I'm being rude. How does that work then? It's a simple suggestion not an attack or insult.

Obscene ID. I am the creature from Uranus.. see, plain English. IELTS refreshers needed all round perhaps?

As for me doing the work of the Mods.... they will find that suggestion bloody hilarious.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
You are most welcome but just for a moment think y this type of discussion start when u enter.
Well you tell me.
That's my three posts that seem to have upset you. A suggestion to someone who said that the 'other' forum was so much better, that perhaps they should just post there then..... how awful of me.

A question about my supposed rudeness
A clarification about my user ID.
Amazement at the idea of me working for the Mods

and a post to MP.

Doesn't seem that shocking to me.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:54 pm
Shafaqat Ali

ok, leave that now and let's participate positively, request to you and all others.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 10:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off-topic posts from the Vic SMP thread

The posts in this thread have been moved from the one discussing the Victoria State Migration Plan for a variety of reasons which should be blatantly obvious.

Posters should take note of these points:

1) Migration to Australia, with or without State Sponsorship, is a privilege not a right.
Australia, through DIAC, has the legal right to decide to grant or refuse visas. The individual States have the right to grant or refuse sponsorship. If people are unhappy with the process and/or the speed then they can complain through official channels but the fact remains that the States and the country can and will only grant sponsorship and visas when they feel all criteria have been fulfilled.
2) If part of that criteria involves ensuring that the sponsoring State needs that skill, or that the applicant is committed to living and working in the State, then those are the criteria that must be met. Complaining about case officers sleeping or wasting time is going to get applicants nowhere in practical terms, although it may make case officers less amenable if contacted by applicants. Case Officers are known to browse this forum - take note!
3) Australia is a land of red tape. Get used to it. Part of that red tape has become evident to those of you posting in this thread. You can't do anything about it, just put up with it or apply to a different country.

4) Ridiculous accusations about the identity of posters will stop now. Moderators give their own time freely to oversee these forums. They have better things to do than create alternative IDs just to stir up trouble.
5) Use of the word "dear" is becoming an increasing annoyance to many people on here. Those of you from non-English speaking backgrounds may not realise how patronising the repeated use of this word is, and the reason that you are being corrected as to its usage is because if you walk around Australia peppering your conversations with the word "dear" in the same way that you pepper this forum with it, you are likely to get a smack in the mouth. Try and accept the help and use it wisely, we are doing it for your good, not ours.
6) People seem to be peppering this thread with references to "going to the other forum". There are thousands of other forums on the internet, and we neither know nor care to which one you are referring, however, if you all want to go to another one, feel free, the internet is big enough for us all to exist side-by-side.
7) Moderators and posters alike are free to post in any thread they wish as long as they are abiding by the Forum Rules. Anyone who hasn't read the rules can find a link at the foot of every page. Anyone who wishes to discuss this matter further should abide by the rules and take it up with Admin (Sue) by private message.

This thread is closed.