Off-topic posts from the Vic SMP thread

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Off-topic posts from the Vic SMP thread

Originally Posted by foha2012
Tycee,

I have had the unforunate honor of being rejected by VIC last year. And I didn't receive any emails from them. The only exchange we had was when I uploaded my IETLS result and they acknowleged by emailing... "Thank you, we have updated your file blah blah.."

I applied on March 24th 2010 and got rejection email on Sept 30th - count the months !

However, there was one thing, I was emailed by one <snip> regarding some survey. I never took it seriously but she was from workforce Victoria.

What are you thinking about ?. Tell us !?

Cheers,

TAA
Our lives are just a game now for Victorian authorities, Hope they understand, as everyone is looking forward to them
Old Feb 28th 2011, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

NO POST since last 5 days, ppls are now tired WAKE UP Victoria PLEASEEEEEE
Old Feb 28th 2011, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by foha2012
Tycee,

I have had the unforunate honor of being rejected by VIC last year. And I didn't receive any emails from them. The only exchange we had was when I uploaded my IETLS result and they acknowleged by emailing... "Thank you, we have updated your file blah blah.."

I applied on March 24th 2010 and got rejection email on Sept 30th - count the months !

However, there was one thing, I was emailed by one <snip> regarding some survey. I never took it seriously but she was from workforce Victoria.

What are you thinking about ?. Tell us !?

Cheers,

TAA
Well dear, Survey is a very important things I think so, as they only want surveys not interesting in Results...
Old Feb 28th 2011, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by awan
Well dear, Survey is a very important things I think so, as they only want surveys not interesting in Results...
Dear what is your IELTS score? I am really keen to know by reading your last post.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 9:34 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oliman
Dear what is your IELTS score? I am really keen to know by reading your last post.
Awan Dear,

Do you know about IELTS ?. Dear its a test you take to test your English language ability. Check this out dear .. www.ietls.org.

Our friend here Dear Oliman is an expert on it, call him dear, he will help you out.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 1st 2011, 1:22 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good job that the IELTS test does not test you on the correct usage of the word DEAR. Its not a commonly used word in spoken English (in the UK or the US or Aus.) and is typically ONLY used one time to start a letter. Otherwise it can be a patronising term to use to someone (especially a female) and could be considered mildly insulting. Unless you are aware of the correct usage and are deliberatly trying to be rude to each other?
Old Mar 1st 2011, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MsElui
Its a good job that the IELTS test does not test you on the correct usage of the word DEAR. Its not a commonly used word in spoken English (in the UK or the US or Aus.) and is typically ONLY used one time to start a letter. Otherwise it can be a patronising term to use to someone (especially a female) and could be considered mildly insulting. Unless you are aware of the correct usage and are deliberatly trying to be rude to each other?
Nice post MsElui, but there are many spelling issues in your text.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 1:40 pm
PW1
Forum Regular

PW1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Spelling is not the issue, its manners. I ignore all of your post Oliman, as I find the use of that word in your posts as annoying and ridiculous.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PW1
Spelling is not the issue, its manners. I ignore all of your post Oliman, as I find the use of that word in your posts as annoying and ridiculous.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

colsee will become famous soon enough

C'mon now children! Let's keep this thread free of bickering, unless it is against the efficiency of Victoria in terms of speedyand positive responses.

If only Usain Bolt worked for the Victoria immigration department
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:20 pm
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Nice post MsElui, but there are many spelling issues in your text.
What spelling issues did you find in this post except for a typo with a missing 'e' in 'deliberatly'???

armandra!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by armandra
What spelling issues did you find in this post except for a typo with a missing 'e' in 'deliberatly'???

armandra!
-> patronising, but I guess this is considered correctly spelled as well. I was more familier with patroniZing

Chill out guys, Victoria has made a lot of people frustrated for sure!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 4:04 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

-> patronising, but I guess this is considered correctly spelled as well. I was more familier with patroniZing http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...ilies/wink.gif

Chill out guys, Victoria has made a lot of people frustrated for sure!
'Chill' does not make it any less rude. If you guys are unfamiliar with the cusom and usage of the word - I am trying to help. I can assure you it would irritate many people to hear the word used in that way and they may be less inclined to help you with your questions accordingly. When I lived in a country where i was not a native speaker of the common language - I was always grateful if someone took the time to explain to me where I had used a poorly chosen word for whatever reason. Life is always smoother if you dont accidentaly rub people up the wrong way. If people keep using the work after it is pointed out - then we shall have to assume its use is deliberate to offend other users.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 5:15 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MsElui
'Chill' does not make it any less rude. If you guys are unfamiliar with the cusom and usage of the word - I am trying to help. I can assure you it would irritate many people to hear the word used in that way and they may be less inclined to help you with your questions accordingly. When I lived in a country where i was not a native speaker of the common language - I was always grateful if someone took the time to explain to me where I had used a poorly chosen word for whatever reason. Life is always smoother if you dont accidentaly rub people up the wrong way. If people keep using the work after it is pointed out - then we shall have to assume its use is deliberate to offend other users.
MsElui,

Please don't get offended, We (Oliman too) very well know that the word "Dear" is considered odd, especially by ladies.. You see, AWAN is from our country and we like to pull his leg!, No Offence AWAN, its just to make the rather tense situation enjoyable. Just think of it as a mild joke !

Hope everything is fine between you and Oliman.

Cheers !

TAA
Old Mar 1st 2011, 5:19 pm
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by colsee
C'mon now children! Let's keep this thread free of bickering, unless it is against the efficiency of Victoria in terms of speedyand positive responses.

If only Usain Bolt worked for the Victoria immigration department
@colsee,

I sometimes feel that the Skills Victoria office is spread over acres - one dept. at one end and the other one at another.

"And they are using donkey carts to carry our applications from one dept. to anohter "..

Cheers!

TAA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.