Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by sram466
Hi Everyone,

Just a reflection ...

No matter at which stage you're now at on the VISA Queue, cheer up.

Wish you all and loved ones a Blessed Merry Christmas & a Happy Peaceful 2009 New Year !!

... now God speed to VISA grant.

Warmest regards,
sram
Wishing you, and everyone, which ever stage your at, a Very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year, full of nice surprises!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Happy Christmas and may the new year bring you what you want!

We have got out pr visa now, so they can't chuck us out if OH loses his job, and we feel like we have finally got what we wanted. Next stop, getting a house....I wonder if it is a good time to do so?
Congratulations! Finally the killing wait and the fear is over for you.

Awaiting my turn

Cheers!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Happy and Merry Christmas to all
Regards
Sanjay
Old Dec 24th 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi All

Caroline great to see you on again. I haven't been on any of the forums for quite a while. That is brilliant news that you have your PR visa I am over the moon for you. So when did it actually come through????

Where abouts are you again in Aus?

Just want to wish all us old OCTOBER applicants a very merry and sunny Christmas and indeed a brilliant new year.

Cheers

Nadine

Grant was finally given in October, 11months and 3 weeks after acknowledging receipt. Went to NZ 14th Dec, and got it on 16th. Returned to Sydney on 20th, so that was our Christmas present to ourselves!
Old Dec 25th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Grant was finally given in October, 11months and 3 weeks after acknowledging receipt. Went to NZ 14th Dec, and got it on 16th. Returned to Sydney on 20th, so that was our Christmas present to ourselves!
Caroline -

Congratulations on getting the pr visa! That's excellent news!

Where are you living in Sydney? We are in the central coast of nsw. We really like this area. DH will have a long commute - but worth it, we think.

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas celebrations with family and friends. Hope that the New Year will provide all with what you want the most.

Catherine
Old Dec 26th 2008, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
Caroline -

Congratulations on getting the pr visa! That's excellent news!

Where are you living in Sydney? We are in the central coast of nsw. We really like this area. DH will have a long commute - but worth it, we think.

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas celebrations with family and friends. Hope that the New Year will provide all with what you want the most.

Catherine
We are living in a rental atm in the Northern Beaches, though nowhere near a beach! OH goes on the North Shore line to the CBD. As we came out here with OH hoping not to have the 1.5 hour commute he used to endure, I doubt we'll be moving too far out when we buy. I also don't want to have a 45min commute x4per day to do the school run! Tried that when we first got here and rented in Manly, and it is a killer.
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi All

I just wanted to take 5 mins out from the lovely hot sun and send my regards to all the original October 2007 applicants.......

Sammy T,Wandathacat,BethandAndrew,SteveandTina,Thebutts, MAry1967,stickygreen,carolinephilips and steve175 only to name but a few.

It is hard to believe that this time last year we were all cracking up with the whole visa process and thinking that we would never get our visa and get to start out new lives in Aus. I am presuming that the most of us are now finally in Australia and I just hope that it is everything we all thought it would be.

Darren and I are settling well and are living 15 mins away from Joondalup and I start work 2nd week in Jan so yeah it all going good for us.

I dont think that I will ever forget the stress and worry of the Visa proces but without all your wise and encouraging words I dont think I would have managed.I spent so much time on the forum talking and giving off so thankyou all for helping me through it.

I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and I hope 2009 is a brilliant year for you all

Look forward to hearing form some of you soon

Take care

HAPPY NEW YEAR ENJOY 2009

Nadine
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Nadine- glad to hear you are settling in well. We have finally got our PR visas and are settling in to Sydney life. We are going to OH's office on New Year's Eve to watch the fireworks(it overlooks the harbour) and then it is DD's b.day so we are having a Lord of the Rings sleepover party before she goes off to swimming camp. I have got my first Aus qualification- a technical official for NSW swimming- it means I can operate a stopwatch or semi-automatic timer and officiate at meets up to state level. Never had "technical" in any of my qualifications before!
Have a great New Year.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Angry Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

How amazing, tis thread has finally gone silent, DIAC must hav grant all Oct '07 Applicant their VISA except ME :curse:
Old Jan 30th 2009, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How amazing, tis thread has finally gone silent, DIAC must hav grant all Oct '07 Applicant their VISA except ME :curse:
Awwww. Hope it happens soon.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Hope it happens soon.
Sending you Karma and positive vibes to DIAC for your visa, good luck!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Awwww. Hope it happens soon.
Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Hope it happens soon.
Thanks !! Believe my VISA is waiting at the next turn. Cheers
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Hope it happens soon.
Hey wishwewerethere,

Ur karma and positive vibes truly works for me ... received a call from my agent early this morning with the Good News -- DIAC has given me & family a Pre-Grant VISA

You're one, Thanks mate !
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey wishwewerethere,

Ur karma and positive vibes truly works for me ... received a call from my agent early this morning with the Good News -- DIAC has given me & family a Pre-Grant VISA

CONGRATULATIONS
VERYpleased for you and your family.
Good luck in OZ and all the best.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Hey wishwewerethere,

Congratulations and Celebrations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.