Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Originally Posted by steveandlesley
Come on guys....lets have lots more visas this week There are case officers free now after granting our visa

Its now Sunday and nearly time for DIAC to start work. I have my fingers crossed for all of you

GOOD LUCK
I'm in total agreement with you!

It was as great week last week - record number of VISAS for September 19 Granted.

But let's do better this week!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
I'm in total agreement with you!

It was as great week last week - record number of VISAS for September 19 Granted.

But let's do better this week!!
It tickles me to think that there is a dusty old cobwebby room somewhere at DIAC - usually used no doubt to store paperbased 175/6 applications, the ones that aren't already in use as doorstops and coffee mug coasters - with a sign on the door reading "Online Complaint Forms", which has suddenly had to have some chairs put in it and bums on seats to deal with the tidal wave of wrath from the Britishexpats
Old Sep 21st 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

sodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
It tickles me to think that there is a dusty old cobwebby room somewhere at DIAC - usually used no doubt to store paperbased 175/6 applications, the ones that aren't already in use as doorstops and coffee mug coasters - with a sign on the door reading "Online Complaint Forms", which has suddenly had to have some chairs put in it and bums on seats to deal with the tidal wave of wrath from the Britishexpats
Brother ur a lucky person u recieved ur visa after filling complaint.Every person is noy lucky like u and Flay Away.Am i Right
Old Sep 21st 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by sodhi.rinku
Brother ur a lucky person u recieved ur visa after filling complaint.Every person is noy lucky like u and Flay Away.Am i Right
I actually think it is a little dangerous and misleading to assume that anyone gets a visa granted directly as a result of filling in a complaints form. Every application is unique and has a unique processing lifecycle.

My situation is different from many because I am actually ONSHORE - the ONSHORE visa processing guideline is 6 months, not 12 months. My visa was processed just short of 6 months.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

The complaint form may well have had some influence, I think at the very least it made them look at my case and get moving on it when they saw I was onshore, but I also believe that it was my onshore status plus 100% frontloading, plus it being just singleton me in the application, so my case couldn't be more straightforward, which got me the grant so fast.

Hope this helps.

p.s. It's sister

Last edited by maroonedNZ; Sep 21st 2008 at 9:21 pm.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Hi:
Our CO requested Australian police clearance today (submit within 28days). so, anyone know how many working days does this Australian police clearance be process? The address look like post office mail box, so just can use normal mail must take longer time?Thanks!!

Last edited by abcn; Sep 22nd 2008 at 3:01 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by abcn
Hi:
Our CO requested Australian police clearance today (submit within 28days). so, anyone know how many working days does this Australian police clearance be process? The address look like post office mail box, so just can use normal mail must take longer time?Thanks!!
Have you been living in Australia?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520881

It says on Form 1101:

"The usual processing time for records checks
is 30 days but can take longer during busy periods"

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1101.pdf
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Have you been living in Australia?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520881

It says on Form 1101:

"The usual processing time for records checks
is 30 days but can take longer during busy periods"

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1101.pdf
Yes! we studied at Australian for 2 years 8 years ago
Ooh!! they said reply within 28 days!! well.. hope can be process less than this period!
So it is a Pos office address? can send by DHL?
Thanks a lot

Last edited by abcn; Sep 22nd 2008 at 4:40 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

sodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the rough

I actually think it is a little dangerous and misleading to assume that anyone gets a visa granted directly as a result of filling in a complaints form. Every application is unique and has a unique processing lifecycle.

My situation is different from many because I am actually ONSHORE - the ONSHORE visa processing guideline is 6 months, not 12 months. My visa was processed just short of 6 months.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

The complaint form may well have had some influence, I think at the very least it made them look at my case and get moving on it when they saw I was onshore, but I also believe that it was my onshore status plus 100% frontloading, plus it being just singleton me in the application, so my case couldn't be more straightforward, which got me the grant so fast.

Hope this helps.

p.s. It's sister
They replied me that you are not authorized to use this service kindly send form 1193 to department to change your authorized email a/c. Now what will I do Can I ask to my agent for filling complaint form behalf of me.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

They replied me that you are not authorized to use this service kindly send form 1193 to department to change your authorized email a/c. Now what will I do Can I ask to my agent for filling complaint form behalf of me.
What exactly is it that you are complaining about? Isn't it something your agent should be able to help you with anyway?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

What exactly is it that you are complaining about? Isn't it something your agent should be able to help you with anyway?
Nothing complatinig just about for the processing time of my application which is increased to 7 months standard time
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Nothing complatinig just about for the processing time of my application which is increased to 7 months standard time
For your visa they are only processing elodged from November 07 and paper from September 07. Do you have contrary information that other 475s are being granted?

Fly Away applied in January so maybe you only have a short wait remaining.

Last edited by maroonedNZ; Sep 22nd 2008 at 7:11 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

For your visa they are only processing elodged from November 07 and paper from September 07. Do you have contrary information that other 475s are being granted?
Yes like fly away also granted his visa in 8 months and the processing dates are not updateing from last five weeks they show only 25 nov what is this I am very confused at this stage I think I will get my visa in jan or feb 2009
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes like fly away also granted his visa in 8 months and the processing dates are not updateing from last five weeks they show only 25 nov what is this I am very confused at this stage I think I will get my visa in jan or feb 2009
What does your agent say
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

What does your agent say
He said to me that he will call to DIAC tomarrow because these days he is living in Sydney and he asked he is returning back to India in Mid of Oct. and will be getting my visa when come.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Oh dear,
Feel we are gonna get the same brush off, as using agent.
Still another form to fill out, that'll keep 'em on their toes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.