Form 1101

Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:37 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Form 1101

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with Form 1101. First question is how to fill in the section 'Visa application processing office'? Sounds like a stupid question I know but I am trying to get my police clearance before submitting the acutal visa app to save time. Should I put in the details of the DIMA office in Adelaide?

The second question I have is in relation to the 'International postal reply coupon payable by bank cheque or international money order'. Is this not included in the fee of 32.73? What is it exactly?

Feel a bit stupid asking these ambiguous questions but hoping someone can help.

Cheers
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Form 1101

Hi

What visa are you applying for? If it's a skilled application then your processing office would be Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre.

Not sure about the international postal reply coupon thing, I'm afraid as I've never sent one from outside Australia. Hopefully someone else will see this and help.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:20 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with Form 1101. First question is how to fill in the section 'Visa application processing office'? Sounds like a stupid question I know but I am trying to get my police clearance before submitting the acutal visa app to save time. Should I put in the details of the DIMA office in Adelaide?

The second question I have is in relation to the 'International postal reply coupon payable by bank cheque or international money order'. Is this not included in the fee of 32.73? What is it exactly?

Feel a bit stupid asking these ambiguous questions but hoping someone can help.

Cheers
Hi LS,

Form 1101 is only if you've been in Australia for 12 months during the last 10 years. No point lodging this prior to application, you'll have plenty of time after application, at which stage you'll be able to identify the office processing your application in some detail and add the file number, which we think is best practice.

International reply coupon - unless you want it sent to you by surface mail (if at all) you'll need to talk to your local post office about this.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Pewit is an unknown quantity at this point

I have lived in Australia for two periods of 6 months with a month back in the UK in the middle so I have not continuously lived for 12 months in Australia.

I have a police check from the Met Police in the UK - do I still require a police check from the Australian police with my visa application?

Regards

Paul
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:21 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pewit
I have lived in Australia for two periods of 6 months with a month back in the UK in the middle so I have not continuously lived for 12 months in Australia.

I have a police check from the Met Police in the UK - do I still require a police check from the Australian police with my visa application?

Regards

Paul

I think I would if I were you, it's a fairly quick process and it prevents them from asking for it down the track. Might just avoid a delay

Lil
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pewit

Regards

Paul
Doesn't have to be a continuous period of 12 months, best to get one done.