November 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

MRG175 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by soulrebel
I think the doctor will have the address and part of his fee will include the postage to the LCU but if you want to courier it to get there quicker just ask him because the courier will have to pick it up from him anyway.
Thanks soulrebel

Just that I've read that people orginise the courier them selfs for pick up, but i will just wait and see tomorrow

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MRG175
Thanks soulrebel

Just that I've read that people orginise the courier them selfs for pick up, but i will just wait and see tomorrow

Yeah we might do that rather than rely on the postal service, just ask the doc for the address, I think it might be on the form that you have to bring along to him.

Last edited by soulrebel; Nov 23rd 2007 at 5:05 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

MRG175 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soulrebel
Yeah we might do that rather than rely on the posal service, just ask the doc for the address, I think it might be on the form that you have to bring along to him.
Yep everything we have sent has been with courier ,don't trust Royal mail and with the time of year, god knows how long it would take , if even get there
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

Our Doctors quoted for royal mail delivery, we've sent all our documents over by royal mail so far, and they get there in about 3-4 days. I don't know whether to take any chances on this one though, or even whether our Doctor will agree to use courier?
Apparently the Doctors have to send the medicals as everything is returned to them and we don't get access to the results at that stage.
Ours are booked for December 17th so I imagine by the time the results get back and everything is ready to send off, the big christmas rush will be over by then!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

has everyone had their full acknowledgment yet? We haven't. Money has been taken, and we've rec'd automatic email with TRN number ... but nothing else....
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:21 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

hello all,
Just found this thread, may we join you? we are kate, mark, jack and scott, going over on a 136 visa TRA finally passed mid Sept and lodged application 23rd Nov on line,oh is air conditioning installer. Tried to join the list but I don't have all the info so it's not letting me. looking forward to getting to know you all.
kate
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sunny somers
hello all,
Just found this thread, may we join you? we are kate, mark, jack and scott, going over on a 136 visa TRA finally passed mid Sept and lodged application 23rd Nov on line,oh is air conditioning installer. Tried to join the list but I don't have all the info so it's not letting me. looking forward to getting to know you all.
kate

Hi there Kate. Welcome to the thread. I didn't have all the info at first so I just inserted a ? in some parts. Seemed to accept it when I did that. You say you are on a 136 but do you mean a 175? We applied on line on 3rd November. Wonder if we will move forward before Christmas?

Sue
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:30 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

hi sue,
will try the question mark thing, pretty sure we've got for a 136 what's the difference
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

hi sue,
will try the question mark thing, pretty sure we've got for a 136 what's the difference

the 136 changed to a 175 on 1st September, still an Independent Skilled Visa. Where in OZ you heading?

Sue
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:00 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

we must be 175 then, have left it all to agent TBH so she would have sorted all that. we had our 1st TRA turned down so by the time we were ready with the 2nd all the changes were going on, Mark thankfully flew through the English test, good job it was him taking it and not me
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:02 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

forgot to add, we havn't decided where to go yet, thought we may head brisbane way. Mark is going over 28th Jan for a little reccie we will then try and make our minds up. I have family and friend in brisbane.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

forgot to add, we havn't decided where to go yet, thought we may head brisbane way. Mark is going over 28th Jan for a little reccie we will then try and make our minds up. I have family and friend in brisbane.

Have been to Brisbane, nice place. Went to Australia Zoo and visited relies in Marburg. We think we will be heading for Melbourne. Good on him for passing the IELTS test. I took mine on 20th Oct and managed to pass. glad when it was done, very tiring day.

Sue

Last edited by OZ2GO; Nov 25th 2007 at 5:08 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:47 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

I know what you mean he had to be there at 9am and his last test was at 5.45pm he came home with bags under his eyes. Welldone you for passing yours. appologies for my rudeness, but I don't get on the PC much as I have to squeeze in between oh and kids, gotta go now Jacks moaning to play on it, will be back on after bedtime.
kate
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

I know what you mean he had to be there at 9am and his last test was at 5.45pm he came home with bags under his eyes. Welldone you for passing yours. appologies for my rudeness, but I don't get on the PC much as I have to squeeze in between oh and kids, gotta go now Jacks moaning to play on it, will be back on after bedtime.
kate

I am the same, try to get on when I can, ie. in between kids and work. Take care. Keep us updated.

Sue
Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

My oh was the same - hasn't stopped complaining re what a long day that test was!!

Anyone on here heading for Sydney?

We still haven't rec'd full acknowledgment yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.