View Poll Results: When people are looking to move?
Before June 2007
18.18%
June - September 2007
24.24%
September - December 2007
30.30%
27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

November 2006 application

Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:21 am
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: November 2006 application

I am applying for a 136 skilled - independent visa which the DIMIA received on the 13/11/06. Hope this is ok. We are looking to move to Sunshine coast, Brisbane or Gold Coast - depends where I can get a job as a Radiographer.

Last edited by burno; Feb 20th 2007 at 10:05 am.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:54 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see the November list starting to move. Just to let you know, we are October applicants and we got our visa today so maybe for some of you, you're only a few weeks away
Good luck guys

Gill
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:59 am
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by herrchook
Great to see the November list starting to move. Just to let you know, we are October applicants and we got our visa today so maybe for some of you, you're only a few weeks away
Good luck guys

Gill
Really pleased for you - Congratulations.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Blimey! It's all happening now!!!!!

Congrats to those of you with CO's! I'm all nervous and jumpy just thinking about it!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Originally Posted by herrchook
Good luck guys

Gill
Thanks for your kind words Gill. Here's hoping the next few weeks will bring a lot of happy, smilie faces

Well done to you. Are you all set to go?

Carol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:44 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Blimey! It's all happening now!!!!!

Congrats to those of you with CO's! I'm all nervous and jumpy just thinking about it!
Originally Posted by cartel
Thanks for your kind words Gill. Here's hoping the next few weeks will bring a lot of happy, smilie faces

Well done to you. Are you all set to go?

Carol
cheers guys. We're getting organised. Booked shippers yesterday as our house is sold and we are going into a rental until we move to Aus. Hoping to go around end July time.

Best of luck with all your applications.

Gill
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

Just been catching up on this thread, how exciting is it getting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant beleive November applicants are getting CO, not long now!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

PALLIES is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: November 2006 application

Congratulations guys.

At last........ getting CO'S. FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Hope this means good news for all to come. So exciting!

Pallies.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

HorseandHound is on a distinguished road

Well done to those of you who have CO,s now We are hoping for Melbourne to start with, then maybe do some exploring and find somewhere great
to settle.
We are using an agent and she is keeping us well informed.

Brian
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

OMG
OMG

I am sooooo excited. Finally things are moving. Congrates Bobby and Burno that is great news!!!!! You are the first splashs of colour on my webpage. http://www.pauljohnston.co.uk/donnas_page.htm
Crafty will be busy updating the thread tonight. So much action on one day!!!

Herrchook congratulations and thanks for giving us light at the end of what seems like a very long tunnel. Good luck with your new life. Make sure you have a wine or 10 to celebrate.

Karmaliber- I have seen you on other threads trying to sort out how to access and add more points. I have no idea mate- sorry. Perhaps its time to speak to an agent and see what can be done. Good luck.

Keep em rolling DIMA/DIMIA/DIC (WHATEVER)!!!!!

Last edited by dondotone; Feb 20th 2007 at 5:37 pm. Reason: Missing text
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:53 pm
The Northener

burno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura aboutburno has a spectacular aura about

Have now booked x-rays for 27/2/07 £200 for family of 4 !!!!!! even though I am a Radiographer I cannot get these done at work and get the panel Radiologist who I work with to report on for nothing. What a con. Anyway has to be done, I suppose it's a small amount compared to the rest of the costs of emmigrating. Meds booked for 6/3/07 at yet another even greater cost but will be worth it I'm sure.
I have the biggest knot in my stomach all of a sudden.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

Question for anyone who has had medicals done:

The doctor who done our meds said he was sending them to Sydney as thats where they all go. My visa app was lodged in Adelaide, is he sending it to the right place???? I didnt want to question him and sound stupid!!!!!!!

Hayley
x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:29 pm
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice

Originally Posted by UK2Perth
Question for anyone who has had medicals done:

The doctor who done our meds said he was sending them to Sydney as thats where they all go. My visa app was lodged in Adelaide, is he sending it to the right place???? I didnt want to question him and sound stupid!!!!!!!

Hayley
x

The meds get sent to the LCU in Sydney and a doctor at the Commonwealth Office looks at them again. Theirs is the final decision, not the panel Doctors although their examination is a fair representation of health. Ours were £625.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

Yeah we had the same worry but apparently thats right they do go via Sydney. Iceman will confirm as he has had his meds so he will have experienced this. Iceman needs to change his name to knowledgeman
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

PALLIES is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: November 2006 application

Hi Hayley, your panel doctor is right. All the meds go to Sydney first and then on to Adelaide.

Pallies---------Allie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.