View Poll Results: When people are looking to move?
Before June 2007
18.18%
June - September 2007
24.24%
September - December 2007
30.30%
27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

November 2006 application

Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Default Re: November 2006 application

HI,

Went for Hitchin as:

meds - adult £170 x 3
med - child - £ 60 x 1

Have 2 children aged 12 and 8, the 12 year old is classed as adult as he needs to have an xray.

£30 to send everything off to Oz,

It was still cheaper, everything costs £600.

Cambridge everything costs £685

Hope this helps.

They only do appts on Tues and Friday afternoons 1-5pm

Tracey
x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

jagstirling is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone... appologies for not being in touch over the last week...

Just to let you know that we got assigned a CO today!! All very exciting... and hopefully this means that more good news for you guys is imminant...

We have our fingers crossed for you all....
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Cool Re: November 2006 application

Thats great news, well done

Gettting even more exciting as the day goes on

Tracey
x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

PALLIES is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW , ONE OF THE DECEMBER APPLICANTS GOT A CO TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pallies
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:37 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dondotone
I mean keep your chin up. Holding a child up makes your arms ache so don't do that.
I knew what you meant dondotone Hope you've had a good day. Infact I hope everyone has had a good day.

How's that spreadsheet looking Crafty? Reminds to look at October/Sept/Aug/july folk and their progress.

There's a whole lot of movin' and shakin' goin' on!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:39 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PALLIES
Hi all,

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW , ONE OF THE DECEMBER APPLICANTS GOT A CO TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pallies
Holy Moses!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Back on track.

House sold again - full asking price. Watch this space (it could all change again).

Crikey, things are really moving on the CO front. Still got meds booked for 20th March and think I may as well leave them there.

I wish everyone the best of luck and keep us posted.

Carol
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:34 pm
Still Learning

Originally Posted by cartel
Hi everyone,

Back on track.

House sold again - full asking price. Watch this space (it could all change again).

Crikey, things are really moving on the CO front. Still got meds booked for 20th March and think I may as well leave them there.

I wish everyone the best of luck and keep us posted.

Carol

Congratulations on the house sale One less thing to worry about, and one big step nearer the dream
Old Feb 21st 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

UK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to allUK2Perth is a name known to all

More CO = More Nov apps nearer thier dream!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting worried now though, there hardly seems to be anyone applying using the visa we have; the SIR subclass 495.

Is there anyone out there who has applied using this???

Hayley
x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

dondotone will become famous soon enoughdondotone will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Jagstirling thats great news throw some of that luck our way.

Cartel, Keeping my fingers crossed for you until the contracts are signed. I am sure all will go to plan. Obviously your house is a good un to sell twice already (....almost) in record time.

Sorry UK2Perth No idea. Maybe throw a thread out to get other peoples timelines so you can get an idea of the current processing rate.

Good to see you have not lost your mojo KarmaLiber!!!!

Iceman, get some sleep matey!!! You are going need all your strength getting us all through the next month or so.

DECEMBER APPLICANTS!!!! OMG are the Dima CO's on pro-plus they are wizzing through the app's in record time.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:32 am
Just Joined

JIMJAM is an unknown quantity at this point

Greetings fellow november applicants.

Received the e-mail today from CO requesting meds amd pcc ( and payslips/tax details!). Come much sooner than expected - I'm non-modl - so pretty chuffed.

Meds booked for March 21st. All happening now - although not going out until september, feel like we'd better get into gear with all the plans!

Good luck to everyone else - it seems like the DIMA are in overdrive!

JIMJAM
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Well Done JimJam!!

Whehey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's brilliant - can't believe it. Non-modl as well.

What's your occupation JimJam - it must be one they are desperately short of.

Once again, good luck and keep us all updated on the procedures as you find them.

Carol
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Indian King is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All November 2006 Applicants,

I am Nishit from India. A Chartered Accountant by Profession. I have applied for 136-MODL in NOvember 2006. Got an acknowledgement from DIMIA long back. But after that nothing is moving. I cant understnad what is happening over there? I am really tensed. When my CO will assigned? I have to still get done my Police check which will take 1 month for process.

Advice me.

Regards,
Nishit
Indian King
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

We've got a CO!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

cratfy is on a distinguished road

*****UPDATED LIST***********

BOLD = RECIEVED CASE OFFICER
Should all be upto date, let me know if I have missed anyone off???

1 - Bobbyfaescotland - 138 Skilled MODL family sponsor application MEDICALS DONE
3 - JIMJAM - NON MODL - 4 -Jagstirling - MODL - Subclass 136
5 - KarmerLiber - NON MODL - Subclass 136
6 - Crafty - MODL - Subclass 136 SYDNEY
7 - Dondotone - MODL - Subclass 136 PERTH
9 - Iwannabethere -MODL- Subclass 136 ADELAIDE
9 - HorseandHound - MODL- Subclass 136 MELBOURNE
13 - Burno - MODL? - Subclass 136
14 - Tracey - MODL - Subclass 136
15 - Celtic Roses - MODL - Subclass 136

16 - Nishit - MODL - Subclass 136
18 - Pallies - STNI PERTH
19 - Carol + Family - MODL - Subclass 136 BRISBANE
21 - Iceman - MODL - Subclass 136 MEDICALS DONE - SUNSHINE COAST
27 - Wildey - MODL - Subclass 136 ADELAIDE or NSW
28 - Hayley 47SK (Aknowledgement recieved) MEDICALS DONE SOUTH PERTH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.