Notification of visa being granted??

Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:03 pm
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice
Default Notification of visa being granted??

Hi!!

Can anyone tell me how I can be expected to be notified that my visa has been granted?? (assuming I'll be accepted that is!!!) I have received communication from my CO via email, but will they give me the final decision via email too?? ...or will they send me an official letter??

I'm just wondering whta the procedure is once/if I get accepted?? I know I have to send my passport down to Australia House in London, but do I need to send some sort of official letter with it, or will it be on their computer system??

Thanks in advance!!
Grant
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:50 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Notification of visa being granted??

Hi Grant,

We got an e-mail from our agent, Go Matilda, with an attatchment of the pre grant letter for the visa with instructions on how to get the visa in your passport.

We received the visa grant 7:30 in the morning of Tuesday 26th of July, sent the passports of to the AHC the same morning with the letter that we printed off that our agent sent and the passports were returned this morning, Friday, three days later..........Quick for a change!

Hope that helps.

Rob

Originally Posted by GrantP
Hi!!

Can anyone tell me how I can be expected to be notified that my visa has been granted?? (assuming I'll be accepted that is!!!) I have received communication from my CO via email, but will they give me the final decision via email too?? ...or will they send me an official letter??

I'm just wondering whta the procedure is once/if I get accepted?? I know I have to send my passport down to Australia House in London, but do I need to send some sort of official letter with it, or will it be on their computer system??

Thanks in advance!!
Grant
Old Jul 29th 2005, 10:18 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Hi Grant,

We got an e-mail from our agent, Go Matilda, with an attatchment of the pre grant letter for the visa with instructions on how to get the visa in your passport.

We received the visa grant 7:30 in the morning of Tuesday 26th of July, sent the passports of to the AHC the same morning with the letter that we printed off that our agent sent and the passports were returned this morning, Friday, three days later..........Quick for a change!

Hope that helps.

Rob
I wish we'd done that Rob.
Our agent told us to send the passports to her in London, so we have added an extra delay in the whole thing, but then they will pay (from our massive fee no doubt) for the return, though god only knows when!
Just better be before the 16th August
Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:37 am
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice

Hi Grant,

Hope that helps.

Rob
Sounds good!! ....thanks Rob!

Who did you use to send your passports down to AHC??
Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:52 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Royal Mail next day special delivery, and cost me 8.50 to send 5 passports with special delivery paid for the return

Originally Posted by GrantP
Sounds good!! ....thanks Rob!

Who did you use to send your passports down to AHC??
Old Jul 30th 2005, 10:34 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Royal Mail next day special delivery, and cost me 8.50 to send 5 passports with special delivery paid for the return
Snap.....7 day return for me though - things got complicated by my daughters birth date incorrect on the grant letter ! Got it sorted finally