Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

not able to recieve ACS result - plz advice?

not able to recieve ACS result - plz advice?

Old Nov 28th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about
Default not able to recieve ACS result - plz advice?

ACS posted my result letter on 14th Sep 2007 which I didn't get within 21 days [max time for oversease candidates] then I request a copy to be posted on my friend's address in Sydney. He got the copy and registered post letter to my new address. But still its 2 weeks, I had not recieved copy of letter.

Can I request ACS to post another copy to my friend's address? This time I will ask friend to courier (DHL/Fedex) letter to me.

Please advise. As its too late to lodge 175 visa app.

Thanks!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: not able to recieve ACS result - plz advice?

Originally Posted by peace19
ACS posted my result letter on 14th Sep 2007 which I didn't get within 21 days [max time for oversease candidates] then I request a copy to be posted on my friend's address in Sydney. He got the copy and registered post letter to my new address. But still its 2 weeks, I had not recieved copy of letter.

Can I request ACS to post another copy to my friend's address? This time I will ask friend to courier (DHL/Fedex) letter to me.

Please advise. As its too late to lodge 175 visa app.

Thanks!
Phone/email them and ask them. I take it you have tried to track the letter?
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

I have the registered post # which my friend did. Will ask him to track the letter from Sydney. I think he did using Austrila Post as registered # contains "AU" at the end.

Reluctant to ask from ACS for another copy
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

I have the registered post # which my friend did. Will ask him to track the letter from Sydney. I think he did using Austrila Post as registered # contains "AU" at the end.

Reluctant to ask from ACS for another copy
Our agent got 3 out of them, so it is probably quite common for them to get repeat requests.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TMRE
Our agent got 3 out of them, so it is probably quite common for them to get repeat requests.
Just a last question: Did he requested all 3 in one envelop or it was a 3separate requests?
Old Nov 28th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just a last question: Did he requested all 3 in one envelop or it was a 3separate requests?
Three separate ones as one went to the wrong address, and the second one didn't turn up. Good luck with your request.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

We also had two letters sent to us as the first one went to our old address...Good luck