British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   not able to recieve ACS result - plz advice? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/not-able-recieve-acs-result-plz-advice-496817/)

peace19 Nov 28th 2007 8:17 pm

not able to recieve ACS result - plz advice?

ACS posted my result letter on 14th Sep 2007 which I didn't get within 21 days [max time for oversease candidates] then I request a copy to be posted on my friend's address in Sydney. He got the copy and registered post letter to my new address. But still its 2 weeks, I had not recieved copy of letter.

Can I request ACS to post another copy to my friend's address? This time I will ask friend to courier (DHL/Fedex) letter to me.

Please advise. As its too late to lodge 175 visa app.

Thanks!

TMRE Nov 28th 2007 8:29 pm

Re: not able to recieve ACS result - plz advice?

Originally Posted by peace19 (Post 5611415)
ACS posted my result letter on 14th Sep 2007 which I didn't get within 21 days [max time for oversease candidates] then I request a copy to be posted on my friend's address in Sydney. He got the copy and registered post letter to my new address. But still its 2 weeks, I had not recieved copy of letter.

Can I request ACS to post another copy to my friend's address? This time I will ask friend to courier (DHL/Fedex) letter to me.

Please advise. As its too late to lodge 175 visa app.

Thanks!

Phone/email them and ask them. I take it you have tried to track the letter?

peace19 Nov 28th 2007 9:33 pm

I have the registered post # which my friend did. Will ask him to track the letter from Sydney. I think he did using Austrila Post as registered # contains "AU" at the end.

Reluctant to ask from ACS for another copy :confused:

TMRE Nov 28th 2007 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by peace19 (Post 5611695)
I have the registered post # which my friend did. Will ask him to track the letter from Sydney. I think he did using Austrila Post as registered # contains "AU" at the end.

Reluctant to ask from ACS for another copy :confused:

Our agent got 3 out of them, so it is probably quite common for them to get repeat requests.

peace19 Nov 28th 2007 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by TMRE (Post 5611742)
Our agent got 3 out of them, so it is probably quite common for them to get repeat requests.

Just a last question: Did he requested all 3 in one envelop or it was a 3separate requests?

TMRE Nov 28th 2007 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by peace19 (Post 5611820)
Just a last question: Did he requested all 3 in one envelop or it was a 3separate requests?

Three separate ones as one went to the wrong address, and the second one didn't turn up. Good luck with your request.

peace19 Nov 28th 2007 10:21 pm

Thank you :)

Tweenies Nov 29th 2007 12:11 am

We also had two letters sent to us as the first one went to our old address...Good luck :)