NOOSR skills assessment evidence

Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:18 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default NOOSR skills assessment evidence

I know this is a silly question - but NOOSR require:

"Evidence that you undertook most of your secondary education in the UK".

Would A level certificates be alright - and would they need to be certified?

Thank you!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: NOOSR skills assessment evidence

Originally Posted by ws99
I know this is a silly question - but NOOSR require:

"Evidence that you undertook most of your secondary education in the UK".

Would A level certificates be alright - and would they need to be certified?

Thank you!
Hi

i had a record of achievement when i left school which was written in english and had the school details on, i also sent my GCSE certificates and yes they have to be certified! When you ask schools for letters to prove you worked there etc ask for multiple copies, it takes them no time and you can then send originals and escape getting even more stuff certified - i asked for 5 copies i think that might just be enough - you won't believe how many times you are going to be asked for the info!!!

Best wishes

Tracy
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:33 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NOOSR skills assessment evidence

Thank you!