Noosr skills assessment

Old Sep 18th 2003, 4:58 am
WA country gal

freckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to all
Default Noosr skills assessment

hi guys,
just wanted to share with you that today my skills assessment came back positive from NOOSR!!!! Yihaaaaaaaaa!
As it was a quite complicated situation, because the Dutch educational system is very different from the Aussie one, i would like to say that there is still hope for all those who are still waiting. I will join the queue for Pr now, hopefully that will sail through too.
Good luck everyone!
And by the way, thanks so much for all the advice on this forum, would be lost in the deep dark woods without you guys.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Default help

congratulations. i am just in thr process of getting paperwork together for noosr skills assessment. i am a secondary school teacher. do u have any tips/ advise for me with regard to skills assessment
thanks and good luck with the next stage of proces.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:53 am
WA country gal

freckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to all
Default skills assessment

Hi there,
i am afraid that the dutch educational system is very different from the british one, and that i work in primary education, not secondary. Thats why i dont know if the documents and things that i sent Noosr will be the same for you.
I just collected all the evidence that i could, employer statements, a statement from the teaching organisation, references, resume, diploma's, transcript all that stuff.
My agent, Alan Collett, organised the application itself. It was a lot of work to get everything together, so start as soon as possible.
good luck! Sonja