Non migrating Child

Old Mar 31st 2014, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Default Non migrating Child

Dear All,

There is a friend of mine who is filling his 189 visa application and kind of stuck in non migrating members section.

he was married once and thy have a 7 year old child from that marriage, after they were divorced the custody of the child was given to the mother/ his x-wife.

My friend got married again recently and he got an invitation to apply for 189. since his child will not be migrating with him he wants to add the child to the non migrating members list, however this child does not have a passport yet nor will be able to participate in any medical examinations as his mother would not allow it.

What would be the best way forward.
1) Passport details section on non migrating members section?
2) Medical examinations?

Cheers
PB
Old Mar 31st 2014, 8:06 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non migrating Child

Originally Posted by peaceboy
Dear All,

There is a friend of mine who is filling his 189 visa application and kind of stuck in non migrating members section.

he was married once and thy have a 7 year old child from that marriage, after they were divorced the custody of the child was given to the mother/ his x-wife.

My friend got married again recently and he got an invitation to apply for 189. since his child will not be migrating with him he wants to add the child to the non migrating members list, however this child does not have a passport yet nor will be able to participate in any medical examinations as his mother would not allow it.

2) Medical examinations?

Cheers
PB
I would assume that he adds the child in the non-migrating dependant section and when asked later explains the situation to the CO
Old Mar 31st 2014, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I would assume that he adds the child in the non-migrating dependant section and when asked later explains the situation to the CO
Thanks old.sparkles. As far as i remember Meds are not mandatory for under aged non-migrating children?

Cheers,
PB

Last edited by peaceboy; Mar 31st 2014 at 8:25 am.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 8:27 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks old.sparkles. As far as i remember Meds are not mandatory for under age children?

Cheers,
PB
I'm not sure on that - your friend could try asking a MARA agent, they should have the correct info
Old Mar 31st 2014, 8:30 am

Found this on DIBP site - http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/heal...ealth-exam.htm
Old Mar 31st 2014, 1:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

2) Medical examinations?

Cheers
PB
The child does not need a passport.
The child will be required to undertake a medical, but if the mother refuses you (or the applicant) should get something in writing from her to that effect and supply that to DIBP
Old Mar 31st 2014, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The child does not need a passport.
The child will be required to undertake a medical, but if the mother refuses you (or the applicant) should get something in writing from her to that effect and supply that to DIBP
Many thanks Pollyana

Cheers,
PB