NEWs on processing

Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:42 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Post NEWs on processing

Hi guys
As we all know there had been discussion about the processing methods of DIMIA.

I think we need to summarize the ways DIMIA is hadnling the applications.
The reason behind I just saw in the austimeline that ( ozidream) got the PR in a motnhs period that a record next to three weeks.

Weel here it goes for everyone:

- post july applicants are treated first. They are requested meds and pcc along with the acknowledgement. Once there papers are in place if bond is requested you are asked for bond other wise straight away grant.
SS, threlly, jana1 you are right on the track keep us posted on this since we are monitoring your progress closely (by way good luck)
- MODL, STNI are handleded. It seems that due to july processing its taking its toll on the MODL as well as STNI processing . This onyl time can tell.

Then comes the pre july applicants. I am in the april rush group. guys it seems still they are at december meds I haven't seen much. Conclusion its gonna take some time before they get the meds requested.

As George mentioned in other thread, DIMIA is having a rush of post july applicants, haidressers etc.

I made this to get a clear picture and help everyone out about the processing time.
Hope it helps.

What I do request is keep the hopes and keep us posted. This might cause frustration among pre july applicants but supporting each other through this site helps us all.

Hope to hear from you all
Cheers
Badri