tourist visa processing times??

Old Aug 12th 2004, 1:20 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy tourist visa processing times??

what are the processing times for a tourist visa sent to aus high comm in london, mines been over a week now and im getting worried as there is no way of contacting them in order to find out, or is there?

Please any advice from people who have sent off for a tourist visa on the times they got them back.

thanks alot.
al
Old Aug 12th 2004, 4:05 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: tourist visa processing times??

Try this email address ..... [email protected]

Good luck
Old Aug 16th 2004, 12:35 am
Test

Why didn't you do it through a travel agents or ONLINE. Most travel agents
and even carriers (BA, Qantas) can get you a visa quickly.

Unless you are applying for a special tourist visa, I can't see why you
would send off to get on.

KS
"alkristensen" <member25602@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > what are the processing times for a tourist visa sent to aus high comm
    > in london, mines been over a week now and im getting worried as there is
    > no way of contacting them in order to find out, or is there?
    > Please any advice from people who have sent off for a tourist visa on
    > the times they got them back.
    > thanks alot.
    > al
    > --
    > ungawaPosted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:48 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

i have convictions, and after applying online for ETA i was told that you nedd to be of good charcter and health in order to gain entry to Oz whatever the visa, so i did some digging and i had to apply if i had 1 or 1000 covictions, as if you get to oz and sign the paper saying NO then you can be refused entry later on in life as we are in the midst of submitting a 136pr ourselves but visiting for a rtw trip in jan2005 and we thought that if we were refused entry for my driving convictions for a holiday, then why bother for the 136??

ANY WAY IT CAME THROUGH THE POST ON FRIDAY, SO IM JUST GETTING OVER THE HANGOVER NOW!!!!!!

HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!

there was a note attached saying that my convictions had been noted and that basically if anything came to light that id not told or if i was convicted again then there'd be trouble(my words)

BUT I STILL HAVE TO ADMIT THEM EVERYTIME I APPLY FOR ANY VISA IN THE FUTURE TOO.

be warned as i had conflicting advice of 2 seperate registered MARA agents, so what does that say??

alk