newbie - agents question.

Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

ukguy555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default newbie - agents question.

hi every1,

Well i finally decided to do something about going to Oz after much deliberation, I've read some of your posts regarding the pro's n con's of using agents and I'm gonna speak to a few of them. Thought about gomatilda probably. Has anyone used Montfort ? (www.miplc.co.uk) ??

thx in advance.

slightly scared newbie!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice
Default Re: newbie - agents question.

UKGuy,

I would definately use the likes of Alan Collett @ GoMatilda or George Lombard @ http://www.austimmigration.co.au

They both have great reputations (we used George) and offer a great service at a reasonable price. In addition, they are in Oz so are closer to the action and DIMIA when it comes to the legality side of things.

Good luck
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:31 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

We are currently using Go Matilda.

The team there are EXCELLENT!

They are quick to respond to my (constant) e-mails, are very patient and are extremely professional.

You can't go wrong!

Another recommendation is George Lombard at;

http://www.austimmigration.com.au/

Hope it helps

Rob

Originally posted by ukguy555
hi every1,

Well i finally decided to do something about going to Oz after much deliberation, I've read some of your posts regarding the pro's n con's of using agents and I'm gonna speak to a few of them. Thought about gomatilda probably. Has anyone used Montfort ? (www.miplc.co.uk) ??

thx in advance.

slightly scared newbie!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:31 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Billabong
UKGuy,

I would definately use the likes of Alan Collett @ GoMatilda or George Lombard @ http://www.austimmigration.co.au

They both have great reputations (we used George) and offer a great service at a reasonable price. In addition, they are in Oz so are closer to the action and DIMIA when it comes to the legality side of things.

Good luck
I can recommend George too - he has all the info and is very patient when you have loads of questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

ukguy555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bridiej
I can recommend George too - he has all the info and is very patient when you have loads of questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, thanx for you replies every1.