New Family Member after VISA Grant letter

Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Family Member after VISA Grant letter

Exactly, to you it is important, you would not leave your child behind if it was ill.
To me having a better quality of life for future kids was the most important thing, and if I were to have an ill child before getting the visa it would not be possible (as I still can't see how anyone would abandon their baby). We did consider it, but decided we would rather wait and guarantee a nicer place to live.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

creed147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Exactly, to you it is important, you would not leave your child behind if it was ill.
To me having a better quality of life for future kids was the most important thing, and if I were to have an ill child before getting the visa it would not be possible (as I still can't see how anyone would abandon their baby). We did consider it, but decided we would rather wait and guarantee a nicer place to live.
Can u please shed some light on my post #39?

I asked,

What's the most accepted and efficient way to communicate with the CO? As far as I know there are 3 possible methods.
1. Email to aspc2.processing general email address
2. Use online form @ http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm
3. Contact CO directly

What do you suggest?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by creed147

I asked,

What's the most accepted and efficient way to communicate with the CO? As far as I know there are 3 possible methods.
3. Contact CO directly

What do you suggest?
If you have direct details for the CO I would go by that route.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you have direct details for the CO I would go by that route.
Earlier it was easier to contact the departmental officers directly...they reply with their email address...
now when the online web enquiry system came there are not revealing their identity ...to clients...
Departmental officer dont like them to contact them directly....
But we have paid $2105 dollars & are enquiring directly to know our status only...
But DIAC discourages direct contact with case officers....
I think we should able to contact departmental officer who is dealing with our case!
it is not free !! we have paid sufficient money for administration...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:39 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by water man
Earlier it was easier to contact the departmental officers directly...they reply with their email address...
now when the online web enquiry system came there are not revealing their identity ...to clients...
Departmental officer dont like them to contact them directly....
But we have paid $2105 dollars & are enquiring directly to know our status only...
But DIAC discourages direct contact with case officers....
I think we should able to contact departmental officer who is dealing with our case!
it is not free !! we have paid sufficient money for administration...
Then complain to the Minister.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:09 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much!

3. Contact CO directly

What do you suggest?

Uchitha.
If you are notifying them asking to put the application on hold because of your wife's pregnancy you can contact your case officer directly. Once the baby is born you contact them again to let them know and your application will go forward again.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:51 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked,

3. Contact CO directly

What do you suggest?
I have had different comunication with DIAC with all three options above. But the prefer and recommend option 2 only.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice

I'm applying under Visa 175 (Critical Skill List) and currently I have a CO assigned. We are expecting our first child in Early July and I have informed it via email as well as Change of Circumstances form.

Is there anything I can do to delay the grant of my (& my wifes) Visa till our baby is born?
Obviously I'd prefer to include our child in to our PR form rather than go for separate Visa process for baby?

Uchitha.
Hi creed147,

Have you sent a "Change in Circumstances" form already ? As far as I know, this step is done after the delivery of the new baby, or is the pregnancy itself considered a change in circumstances ? Thanks
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:54 am
Just Joined

creed147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A.I.Hassan
Hi creed147,

Have you sent a "Change in Circumstances" form already ? As far as I know, this step is done after the delivery of the new baby, or is the pregnancy itself considered a change in circumstances ? Thanks
Yes, I have sent a change of circumstances to indicate that my wife is pregnant which she wasn't when we applied.
As you said usually the change of circumstances is sent when the baby is born.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by antifunky
Can you please give a reference to such where Australian Govt gave such statement?? I highly doubt it!
From our own trusted advisor BE

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Austra...mmigration_FAQ (search for mix)
Although its not directly on Aussie Govt official pages
But there are numerous problems which pregnant people under immigration face, the biggest being delay in chest X-ray.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Then complain to the Minister.
How?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:06 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
How?
A very quick google search came up with this.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dorothy
A very quick google search came up with this.
Thank you so much Dorothy. I never expected that even ministry contacts will be public. That sounds great.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:45 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Thank you so much Dorothy. I never expected that even ministry contacts will be public. That sounds great.
He is a Minister and has to answer to the public, therefore his details have to be available. Standard political practice worldwide
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

modasser is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
i did,t hold the application because , many occupations were removing from
list.......................thats why i wanted result as soon as possible
now i will apply for child visa (bcoz no other option)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.