New comer...

Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

encomium is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New comer...

Hello all

I have to say that I have been reading this forum with interest and it is great! Admitedly, I am not British (from Singapore actually), but my wife is and we're planning to move to Australia (the target is 2010). We're living in London now and we have a baby girl who's about to turn one and we just think that Australia would be a great place for a kid to grow up in.

Anyway, I'm applying for a highly skilled (176) visa and my qualifications are with Vetassess now. Passed my IELTS already. So once the Vetassess comes back, the rest will be filled in and going in the mail.

I'm sure I'll be back here with a load more questions, but here's a couple that hopefully some of you can answer.

- anyone taking their car? what are the implications and taxes?
- pensions. people with private company pensions, what are you doing with this and what are the options?

Thanks and good luck everyone!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New comer...

Can't answer your questions but welcome to BE

Tina x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

I also can't answer them- but I know there have been lots of threads about cars so if you do a search you should find something of use.

Welcome
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Once again, sorry I can not answer your questions. Just wanted to say hello, welcome and good luck.