Need Advice .... Urgent

Old May 3rd 2010, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need Advice .... Urgent

Tejas, do what you think is right. The only one who will look after you is YOU It's all very well people offering you their advice, saying not to bother and let DIAC get on with their job, however, their job is also to answer applicants' (customers') questions . I think most replies have been from people who have either been granted their visa or are in Australia waiting for another visa. Lots of Luck
Old May 3rd 2010, 3:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilson01
Tejas, do what you think is right. The only one who will look after you is YOU It's all very well people offering you their advice, saying not to bother and let DIAC get on with their job, however, their job is also to answer applicants' (customers') questions . I think most replies have been from people who have either been granted their visa or are in Australia waiting for another visa. Lots of Luck
Fair enough comment, but from the original post it would appear the OP has already received the answer "your case officer do not need further document at this stage" so I honestly don't see the point in asking again?
Old May 3rd 2010, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I believe my first response was send an email if you want to.

But OP has already sent several messages and has already had replies, so it really is pointless and the waiting for another reply only adds to stress levels which are already high.

You could tell OP to send a PLE every day from now until the day he gets his visa but I am really not sure it would achieve anything other than to add to OP's stress and waste his time.

Last edited by Bermudashorts; May 3rd 2010 at 3:28 am.
Old May 3rd 2010, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

xqzmp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tajas,
it looks as if we both are are in the same boat; update us
did to contact or get any positive response?
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Sending an email to CO rather than a PLE are quite different and this is what Tejas was asking. In all fairness, people who know me on here know that I dont like people criticising DIAC or team x saying that they are lazy or discriminate against certain countries, neither do I like it when people start telling us the same thing over and over again like "still waiting" after only 4 months! However, I believe that if I was in Tejas' shoes I too would be concerned that I had not even received an email from my CO after 8 months and I think that other's would too. I think this thread calls for a little compassion. I nor anyone can guarantee Tejas that he will get answers to his/her questions from team 4, however, this site is meant to support people too and that is what I am doing. If he/she doesn't send an email then they will continue second guessing and creating more stress and uncertainty for themselves. If they don't receive a response then a least they tried.
Imagine all the people out there who have never heard of BE or PIA or any other forum for that matter and send PLEs and emails day in and day out. It is probably the people who use this forum who don't do it because of pre-conceived ideas of "it's pointless".

Tejas, send the email - I really would if I was you

Once again, I wish you lots of luck and Im keeping my fingers crossed for you
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Sending an email to CO rather than a PLE are quite different and this is what Tejas was asking. In all fairness, people who know me on here know that I dont like people criticising DIAC or team x saying that they are lazy or discriminate against certain countries, neither do I like it when people start telling us the same thing over and over again like "still waiting" after only 4 months! However, I believe that if I was in Tejas' shoes I too would be concerned that I had not even received an email from my CO after 8 months and I think that other's would too. I think this thread calls for a little compassion. I nor anyone can guarantee Tejas that he will get answers to his/her questions from team 4, however, this site is meant to support people too and that is what I am doing. If he/she doesn't send an email then they will continue second guessing and creating more stress and uncertainty for themselves. If they don't receive a response then a least they tried.
Imagine all the people out there who have never heard of BE or PIA or any other forum for that matter and send PLEs and emails day in and day out. It is probably the people who use this forum who don't do it because of pre-conceived ideas of "it's pointless".

Tejas, send the email - I really would if I was you

Once again, I wish you lots of luck and Im keeping my fingers crossed for you
Sending a PLE versus sending an email are quite different? Really? How do you make that out exactly? You are not seriously suggesting that DIAC ignore PLE's and only take emails seriously ... OMG do DIAC put the people who send emails to the top of the pile and those that send PLE's to the bottom of the pile? If your are aware that this is the case then perhaps you could provide some evidence of this and enlighten everyone on BE awaiting their visa.

I do not think that nobody should ever send DIAC a query ever. And I have said earlier that if OP wants to send an email then of course they are free to do so, however it is in all probability pointless considering that they have already exchanged several emails with DIAC concerning their application status. I don't see how telling him that it would be an excellent idea to contact DIAC every day (or whatever it is that you advocate) is being more supportive. Surely being realistic is more helpful.

DIAC are looking at the file. OP has had this confirmed several times already. OP has had a CO for four months and is from a HR country. It is normal that things take a bit longer than average. OP would be better off relaxing and waiting. This is being supportive. I don't really appreciate your suggestion that those of us being realistic are being smug or unsympathetoic.

Last edited by Bermudashorts; May 3rd 2010 at 6:31 am.
Old May 3rd 2010, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Sending a PLE versus sending an email are quite different? Really? How do you make that out exactly? You are not seriously suggesting that DIAC ignore PLE's and only take emails seriously ... OMG do DIAC put the people who send emails to the top of the pile and those that send PLE's to the bottom of the pile? If your are aware that this is the case then perhaps you could provide some evidence of this and enlighten everyone on BE awaiting their visa.

I do not think that nobody should ever send DIAC a query ever. And I have said earlier that if OP wants to send an email then of course they are free to do so, however it is in all probability pointless considering that they have already exchanged several emails with DIAC concerning their application status. I don't see how telling him that it would be an excellent idea to contact DIAC every day (or whatever it is that you advocate) is being more supportive. Surely being realistic is more helpful.

DIAC are looking at the file. OP has had this confirmed several times already. OP has had a CO for four months and is from a HR country. It is normal that things take a bit longer than average. OP would be better off relaxing and waiting. This is being supportive. I don't really appreciate your suggestion that those of us being realistic are being smug or unsympathetoic.
Why are you taking this so personal? I am giving my point of view as we all are, but if you don't think Im entitled to one as you are then I would rather you say it outright rather than in a covert manner.
Yes i do believe a direct email to CO is better than a PLE, and to answer your question, when a PLE is sent who receives that mail? a middle man? I don't know but I know it is not the CO or even the team. This is dependant on the "middle man" forwarding the email. So...why send a PLE when sending an email is a sure way of knowing that the message got there?
I never suggested that emails go to the top of the pile and PLEs to the bottom - actually you did! Therefore, seeing as you know so much about the daily office routine of DIAC maybe you could enlighten us.
It is really nice of you to give Tejas your blessing to send his CO a mail! I would have thought that Tejas had a right to a response seeing as he is a paying customer (not just an applicant and a TRN number) How would you feel? Absolutely nothing at all from DIAC since they lodged their application? Im sure you would be worried however, im sure you will say Nah as you have your visa so we will never know for sure will we eh?
Also i never told him it was an excellent idea...every day (your words as I never once said this!), i told him that if it was me then I would! So please don't try to put words in my mouth!
So you know DIAC are looking at his file - I agree, however, it was not through the good grace of DIAC informing Tejas of this va email, it was through his enquiry via telephone. And please don't patronise me by telling me that HR countries take longer when it is ME who constantly informs people from HR countries why their visa may be taking so long!
As for relax and wait - when did you tell OP to do this? I don't recall, however, I do recall you telling them it was pointless. I so so wish I could look into the future like yourself. But like I told Tejas and anyone else in their situation, who lodged 8 months ago, was assigned a CO and didn't even know about it - SEND AN EMAIL DIRECT BECAUSE UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE YOU WILL NOT KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And as for being unsympathetic and smug - I never said those words either, I used the word COMPASSION but hey, if the cap fits wear it!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wilson01; May 3rd 2010 at 8:45 am.
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent mail to team 4 now finger crossed.
thanks for all of you for reply to my post.
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

i think sometimes you might come across some information which might bring fresh breeze for you
I emailed my CO(team 3) and asked about updates on application and i got email from Team 2.they say:

Dear Sir,

we are continuing with our internal checks that take time.

We will be in touch once they have been completed.

Previously it was routine processing!

i have been through job verification and form 80 request already!

any insight plz????
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tejas
Good for you Tejas, keep us all updated and lots of luck
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Really they did not reply .... then i think it's worthless
Hi Bro,
In my case they didn't reply. I think I was about to get my visa that's why they didn't reply. But as you see many people got reply so you should also send them email. I don't see any harm. They should reply as this is their duty too.
Old May 3rd 2010, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish you all the best ....
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

i got reply from my case officer and he requested form 1221 and form 80 today.
i think inquiry on team address is much better way than PLE. thanks everyone who suggested me to do so.
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, thats true, I got my visa within 7 days of emailing my team.
Old May 4th 2010, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

i got reply from my case officer and he requested form 1221 and form 80 today.
i think inquiry on team address is much better way than PLE. thanks everyone who suggested me to do so.
You are very welcome Tejas. Im delighted for you. At least now you have some positive news rather than sitting and wondering and getting stressed. I bet you feel a bit better now. My fingers are still crossed for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.