Need Advice .... Urgent

Old May 3rd 2010, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Advice .... Urgent

Hi friends,

I have applied for 175 visa on 25/09/2009. I am falling under CSL category. I have found last update in my document checklist on 15/12/2009. I came to know that my application is processing under team 4 through telephonic inquiry.

big issues is that still i have not received any single mail from my case officer from the date of lodgment.I have sent few of PLE but it replied with normal answer like " your case officer do not need further document at this stage".

Now i decided to send inquiry mail directly on team 4 's mail address [email protected].

please advice me that Is it fair to send inquiry mail directly on team's mail address?

thanking you.

regards,
tejas
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Advice .... Urgent

Originally Posted by tejas
Hi friends,

I have applied for 175 visa on 25/09/2009. I am falling under CSL category. I have found last update in my document checklist on 15/12/2009. I came to know that my application is processing under team 4 through telephonic inquiry.

big issues is that still i have not received any single mail from my case officer from the date of lodgment.I have sent few of PLE but it replied with normal answer like " your case officer do not need further document at this stage".

Now i decided to send inquiry mail directly on team 4 's mail address [email protected].

please advice me that Is it fair to send inquiry mail directly on team's mail address?

thanking you.

regards,
tejas
Send an email if you want. But as they have already answered you several times, I am sure it is pointless.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks for your reply.
i never send mail on team's address. So i hope this will work.
Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Send an email if you want. But as they have already answered you several times, I am sure it is pointless.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your reply.
i never send mail on team's address. So i hope this will work.
You can email to the team but they don't reply.
I tried once but they didn't reply.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Not same for everyone!i always got replies from CO support officer within 3-5 working days but replies are mostly generic
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Really they did not reply .... then i think it's worthless
Originally Posted by mahboob807
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

They do reply from team email address if you have been assigned a CO. You will receive the first auto generated reply within 20 minutes and then the relevant reply within 7 working days.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by born2learn
They do reply from team email address if you have been assigned a CO. You will receive the first auto generated reply within 20 minutes and then the relevant reply within 7 working days.
Exactly!
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Really they did not reply .... then i think it's worthless
They probably will reply, but you have already sent several PLE's and have been told that there is no update on your case and they will contact you when they need something. You are not going to get a differernt response just because you send your message a different way.
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi friends,

thanking you.

regards,
tejas
If they want something, they will contact you.
They have already told you they don't want anything from you at present.
What is the point in sending another enquiry?????
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

But if they don't require more information why should they contact you and why would you continue to ask them the same question when they continue to tell you that they don't need more information yet?

BTW team numbers are irrelevant. It matters not who is in charge of your application, they will do their job as required.
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi friends,

thanking you.

regards,
tejas
Hi Tejas,
when I made an enquiry about my application, I received an email in response from my CO and NOT a support worker. What harm can it do eh? You may even get some useful information - but you won't know unless you try.

Wishing you lots of luck
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

juliejoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
Not same for everyone!i always got replies from CO support officer within 3-5 working days but replies are mostly generic
yes i too send mails to this address and i got the reply in 3-4 days, one reply i got in just one hour too,
Old May 3rd 2010, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

upyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to all

Hi friends,

thanking you.

regards,
tejas
Don't you think if people did not sent them repetitive and non-sensical emails, they might have more time to do what they get paid for? Processing visa's. If they don't require information, which you have been told several times, what do you hope to acheive, other than pissing someone off.
Which part of "your case officer do not need further document at this stage" are you unable to comprehend?
Whats urgent? You only lodged 7 months ago FFS.
Old May 3rd 2010, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

freppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nicefreppe is just really nice

Originally Posted by juliejoy
yes i too send mails to this address and i got the reply in 3-4 days, one reply i got in just one hour too,
Ummm I have hard to see the point sending them numberous emails asking for the status. If they need any more documents they will contact you.Try to be patient even if I can understand that it's hard.

I think their priority should be to process applications and not waste time answering email enquires like "what's new in my case, why don't you contact me"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.