"Natural Justice" survival

Old Aug 12th 2011, 9:51 am
Just Joined

koks is an unknown quantity at this point

Wirelessly posted (ZTE-CG990/CG990_Z10_NG_BFFC100 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 Obigo/Q03C)

I'll get another one once I get more funds. Thanks
Old Aug 13th 2011, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

SquashAddict is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "Natural Justice" survival

No offence to you koks, but what phone is it that it can let you 'browse' 'internet' 'wireless'ly (i mean those three technologies in a phone!) but cant let you type more than 120 characters? It sounds like 1998 all over again LOL.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 7:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SquashAddict
No offence to you koks, but what phone is it that it can let you 'browse' 'internet' 'wireless'ly (i mean those three technologies in a phone!) but cant let you type more than 120 characters? It sounds like 1998 all over again LOL.
A ZTE-CG990 by the looks of things.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
A ZTE-CG990 by the looks of things.
These chinese chaps I tell you!
Old Aug 13th 2011, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

koks is an unknown quantity at this point

These chinese chaps I tell you!
Hehehe, I tell you it sound funny but so real. I can't type for more than 120 letter. God will deliver me from it very soon.

Thanks for your concerns
Old Aug 14th 2011, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

emonje is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The 28 day rule makes sense, its very common for most visas,
It is stated that response must be provided within 28 days.

But my question now is if ALL evidences must be provided within this timeframe. Say if I can provide some more supporting evidence after 28 days are over & I had already responded with something previously within this 28 days, will this additional evidence be taken into consideration?

Thanks.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by emonje
It is stated that response must be provided within 28 days.

But my question now is if ALL evidences must be provided within this timeframe. Say if I can provide some more supporting evidence after 28 days are over & I had already responded with something previously within this 28 days, will this additional evidence be taken into consideration?

Thanks.
worth a try!
Old Aug 14th 2011, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

emonje is an unknown quantity at this point

worth a try!
It sure is but does anyone have a concrete idea?

I couldn't find out much but only that Natural Justice in general means that anyone accused of something bad has the right to know what he/she is being accused of and put up a defence. And this applies to many other areas besides immigration.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

atleast try regardless they accept it or not due to the over 28 days.

I feel your pain , some hope that at least you have the chance to prove the allegation , give as much as proof you can for yours designation "Metal Mechanist". Video clips, reference letter from HR with HR head and yours boss visiting card,yours education which directly correlate to yours nomination , Assessment letter where you have been nominated as "Metal Mechanist" , visitng cards of yours senior collegues and stamped paper, and moreover it had better if you contact to MARA agent , BTW when did you get this Natural Justification , before the meeting the documents or after meeting the documetns?

As well write details about yours career path which adapted towards "Metal Mechanist" from the very begining till now , this could be very detail and should be nortorized.

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 14th 2011 at 7:07 am. Reason: fixing the quote
Old Aug 14th 2011, 7:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't find out much but only that Natural Justice in general means that anyone accused of something bad has the right to know what he/she is being accused of and put up a defence. And this applies to many other areas besides immigration.
People on here can only go on their experiences and this is not a subject that has been discussed before so the chances of a concrete response are very slim at best.

Honestly, do yourself a favour - get a good agent on the case. Its too important to rely 100% on information from anonymous contributors to an internet forum. Registered agents are there to deal with this kind of issue