"Natural Justice" survival

Old Aug 8th 2011, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

emonje is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "Natural Justice" survival

I received "Natural Justice" letter in June because DIAC chose to call a non-tech guy in my office who has seen me work for less than 10 minutes in last seven years & enquire about my work.

I haven't seen much discussion about this "Natural Justice" issue in this forum. Is there anyone who has survived it & got visa granted?

Thanks & Regards.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 3:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Natural Justice" survival

First time I've ever heard the expression, sorry. As for DIAC 'choosing' to call someone who doesn't know you, I'm not sure I understand. They presumably called either the person you put down on your form or HR. They wouldn't 'choose' to call some random who was unable to report on you.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
As for DIAC 'choosing' to call someone who doesn't know you, I'm not sure I understand. They presumably called either the person you put down on your form or HR. They wouldn't 'choose' to call some random who was unable to report on you.
I understand, sorry. May be I am a bit cross about how it's turning out.

DIAC did call a person who would seem, for outsiders, reasonably able to describe my work. But the problem is in my company Admin or HR guys have very little idea about who does what in engineering depts (yes, strange but true). I had sent letters from my supervisor, co-workers & junior guys as evidence but apparently none of them have been contacted.

I'm worried because I got word from an applicant whose application just got refused after a "Natural Justice" letter. I understand each case is different but still....

As for the "Natural Justice", apparently it's the invitation to the applicant to comment on adverse information received during verification by DIAC.

Thanks.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 6:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emonje

DIAC did call a person who would seem, for outsiders, reasonably able to describe my work. But the problem is in my company Admin or HR guys have very little idea about who does what in engineering depts (yes, strange but true). I had sent letters from my supervisor, co-workers & junior guys as evidence but apparently none of them have been contacted.

I'm worried because I got word from an applicant whose application just got refused after a "Natural Justice" letter. I understand each case is different but still....

As for the "Natural Justice", apparently it's the invitation to the applicant to comment on adverse information received during verification by DIAC.

Thanks.
Ahh ok, just not heard that term before. The answer is yes then, people have still had a positive outcome when they've responded to adverse information. Others haven't but obviously it totally depends on the applicant, what's been said etc.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 2:05 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

^^ what she said. Try to explain exactly what you said here to DIAC, and consider a consult with a Mara registered agent to help you with the response. Right or wrong, your case is about to be rejected, so you have one go, don't waste it.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

koks is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks.
Hi Friend,

I had similar case and I am still on it. After I sent my response 3 months ago DIAC is yet to get back to me.
Can you give me details of the adverse info they got from your office? you can use my email and lets talk ok? XXXXXX this will be faster to reach me

BTW what was the adverse info your friend's case had that his application was rejected

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 8th 2011 at 8:26 pm. Reason: Please do not post email addresses on the forum. Contact each other via the member's profile links
Old Aug 10th 2011, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newjersey
^^ what she said. Try to explain exactly what you said here to DIAC, and consider a consult with a Mara registered agent to help you with the response. Right or wrong, your case is about to be rejected, so you have one go, don't waste it.
As my response I've sent to my CO these

Reference letters from by supervisor and my co-worker.
Statutory declaration by myself describing my work.
Statutory declaration by a junior staff in my dept testifying about my work.
Pics & video clips of me working.
And a 3 page explanation by me of the situation.

I'm afraid it may be too late for seeking assistance from an agent, I had sent my reply in early July (didn't think straight & also got my fingers burnt with my last agent). But I'm trying to get some help now.

Thanks.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 4:34 am
Just Joined

Wirelessly posted (ZTE-CG990/CG990_Z10_NG_BFFC100 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 Obigo/Q03C)

Originally Posted by newjersey
As my response I've sent to my CO these

Reference letters from by supervisor and my co-worker.
Statutory declaration by myself describing my work.
Statutory declaration by a junior staff in my dept testifying about my work.
Pics & video clips of me working.
And a 3 page explanation by me of the situation.

I'm afraid it may be too late for seeking assistance from an agent, I had sent my reply in early July (didn't think straight & also got my fingers burnt with my last agent). But I'm trying to get some help now.

Thanks.
Hi, did you get my mail? Your 28 days have already elapsed. don't U worry your evidence will speak for U as they are Ok
Old Aug 10th 2011, 4:40 am
Just Joined

Wirelessly posted (ZTE-CG990/CG990_Z10_NG_BFFC100 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 Obigo/Q03C)

after 28 days of notice U can't add any info to your response by law. just trust God that things will work out well. but
Old Aug 10th 2011, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by koks

Hi, did you get my mail? Your 28 days have already elapsed. don't U worry your evidence will speak for U as they are Ok
Yes, I got your mail.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 4:45 am
Just Joined

a guy had a case where his said his job duties were exergerated but he gave evidence like yours n finally got his visa. Mine is my referee made mistakes in the info he gave regarding board members of his company where I work as the MD info did not match info on the company website. again our new company phone line was not updated on the company website diac assumed our company line were never existed and that my referee's phone no. were used as d company contact thus ...raising doubt about my employment.

in my response, my referee wrote a letter correcting his eror, i sent uptodate payslip, testimonials from admin director n a law firm, affidavit deposed by me n a 16-page-response explaining myself..i'm still waiting to hear from diac. although a guy we submitted response almost d same time got his rejection 2 weeks ago, he didnt give me detail about his natural justice n how he lets hope for d best. pls lets keep in touch. i trust God will see us through.diac wants truth n once u r sincere its ok

Last edited by moneypenny20; Aug 10th 2011 at 5:49 am. Reason: Wireless posting can be a pain in the neck sometimes.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

after 28 days of notice U can't add any info to your response by law. just trust God that things will work out well. but
Could you please post a link to this "law"?
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy

In your letter U'll see Ur officer is giving U 28 days to respond otherwise Ur case will be decided based on d -ve info
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy

did u receive any natural justice letter from DIAC?
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

In your letter U'll see Ur officer is giving U 28 days to respond otherwise Ur case will be decided based on d -ve info

did u receive any natural justice letter from DIAC?

Your posts are starting to grate slightly Can you really only do a sentence at a time? Dorothy was asking for proof of what you're saying - a link to the law you're referring to. She's already here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.