My Dilemma

Old Oct 25th 2014, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Amr Yahia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Dilemma

Hi All,
I am an Electrical Engineer who want to apply to 190 Visa. I have lodged my documents to (Engineers Australia) to assess my skills.
I plan to get the following points

Age 30 points
Work 10 points
Bachelor 15 points
State Nomination 5 points

I failed to get more than 6 in IELTS along last year which will not enable me to score more than that.

I want to ask,
1. What is the probability of being granted with those 60 points. Is it very high, high, low, very low or impossible ?
2. I found that the conditions of NT State can nominate me based on the requirements in their site. Is there any difficulties in this step ?
Old Oct 25th 2014, 10:10 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Dilemma

Originally Posted by Amr Yahia
Hi All,
I am an Electrical Engineer who want to apply to 190 Visa. I have lodged my documents to (Engineers Australia) to assess my skills.
I plan to get the following points

Age 30 points
Work 10 points
Bachelor 15 points
State Nomination 5 points

I failed to get more than 6 in IELTS along last year which will not enable me to score more than that.

I want to ask,
1. What is the probability of being granted with those 60 points. Is it very high, high, low, very low or impossible ?
2. I found that the conditions of NT State can nominate me based on the requirements in their site. Is there any difficulties in this step ?
If you meet the state criteria, they will either sponsor you or not. Not heard of anyone having difficulty with NT sponsorship though.

If you meet the criteria for a 190 visa and are invited to apply then you will get the visa. Higher points are only of a concern with getting an invite in the first place which is not a concern with state sponsorship