MODL and medicals

Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:37 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default MODL and medicals

We are about to submit our visa application to the DIMIA and was just wondering as we are MODL, how soon after will the request for our medicals & PCC's be?

Trish & Rob
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future
Default Re: MODL and medicals

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
We are about to submit our visa application to the DIMIA and was just wondering as we are MODL, how soon after will the request for our medicals & PCC's be?

Trish & Rob
Hi Trish and Rob,
We sent off our main application at the begining of Feb,we got the ack email 2 days later with the file number,but still havent heard anything about the medicals etc.We too are on the MODL
Sonja
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:49 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rob

Going from what others have said could be anywhere after 6 weeks.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

It is taking around 11 weeks for requests at the moment, we sent our visa app off on 26th jan 05 and got e-mail ack back on 4th feb but haven't had med requests yet, it's coming up to 8 weeks now since we sent ours off.
Donna.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:02 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bridiej.

Application will be at the DIMIA on the 22nd of this month. looks like your very close behind me

Rob

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hi Rob

Going from what others have said could be anywhere after 6 weeks.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:03 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Hi Donna,

Is that the same for non MODL?

Originally Posted by STUBBS
It is taking around 11 weeks for requests at the moment, we sent our visa app off on 26th jan 05 and got e-mail ack back on 4th feb but haven't had med requests yet, it's coming up to 8 weeks now since we sent ours off.
Donna.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

As far as i can make out there isn't much difference between MODL and NON MODL at the moment, thats going by austimeline.
Donna.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna,

Is that the same for non MODL?
Have you checked out austimeline? Might be able to filter it by MODL occupations?
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:22 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

I could do......Im skilled sheet metal worker (First class) with a burning desire to get my visa by July, not that i'm trying to jump the queue : )

Rob

Originally Posted by marco121068
Have you checked out austimeline? Might be able to filter it by MODL occupations?
Old Mar 17th 2005, 6:17 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we sent ours MODL mid Jan, had acknowledgement by e-mail, money taken off c card and now nothing. Hopefully hear something soon.
Marie
Old Mar 17th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

I could do......Im skilled sheet metal worker (First class) with a burning desire to get my visa by July, not that i'm trying to jump the queue : )

Rob
You are probably looking at 8-12 weeks before you get the med/pcc request. Use the time wisely and book the medical and get PCC sorted. If you have everything ready you could send most of it off before you even get the ack (if you are not worried about something being wrong with your app) as you will have the case file number.

As others have said, there doesn't seem to be a difference between MODL/non-MODL type apps right now in the case officer allocation times. Subclass 139 is supposed to be quicker processing as well, but my timeline mirrors that of other 136 applicants from the same application time.

Cheers,
Brian
Old Mar 17th 2005, 8:02 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Thanks everyone.

Think that i will book them for 8 weeks time

Rob

Originally Posted by brian0
You are probably looking at 8-12 weeks before you get the med/pcc request. Use the time wisely and book the medical and get PCC sorted. If you have everything ready you could send most of it off before you even get the ack (if you are not worried about something being wrong with your app) as you will have the case file number.

As others have said, there doesn't seem to be a difference between MODL/non-MODL type apps right now in the case officer allocation times. Subclass 139 is supposed to be quicker processing as well, but my timeline mirrors that of other 136 applicants from the same application time.

Cheers,
Brian
Old Mar 17th 2005, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Robinson Family is on a distinguished road

Hi Rob
We were MODL applicant. Have a look at our signature it should give you a general idea.
Good Luck
Andrea

Thanks everyone.

Think that i will book them for 8 weeks time

Rob
Old Mar 17th 2005, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

rubybyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anybody know how the medicals and PCC's are requested? Email or mail? There's an article on GoMatilda about a new version of medical forms that are PDF's. Not downloadable from DIMIA's site though. Seems like they are going to be used for the doctor to email the forms - not sure how they would handle xrays/results.
http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=336

I sent in my 136 MODL in early March and am weighing whether to send my medicals unrequested or not. I sent my PCC's with my main application.

Does anybody know if the processing is faster with a simple application, ie one person, as opposed to several family members, or is it just a matter of where you are at in the order of applications at DIMIA?
Old Mar 17th 2005, 9:19 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Think that if i book the medicals sometime in may then i should be ok

Rob

Originally Posted by Robinson Family
Hi Rob
We were MODL applicant. Have a look at our signature it should give you a general idea.
Good Luck
Andrea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.