MODL and medicals

Old Mar 18th 2005, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MODL and medicals

Rob

I had to laugh at your postings (in a good belly type laugh), you are like my son used to be at Xmas time (excited and can't bear to wait), I really mean this is a friendly way because I am just the same!!.
Our timelines are very similar and I am booking medicals for the end of April and looking at the houses I can buy in OZ, already dreaming about sitting on a lovely beach in the sun (or is this just a dream....)
Fingers crossed that we all get good news soon

Kevin
Old Mar 18th 2005, 6:03 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to you Kevin!

I will be keeping an eye out on your progress : )

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Rob

I had to laugh at your postings (in a good belly type laugh), you are like my son used to be at Xmas time (excited and can't bear to wait), I really mean this is a friendly way because I am just the same!!.
Our timelines are very similar and I am booking medicals for the end of April and looking at the houses I can buy in OZ, already dreaming about sitting on a lovely beach in the sun (or is this just a dream....)
Fingers crossed that we all get good news soon

Kevin
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:30 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

8-12 weeks!! And I thought TRA was the looong wait....

Oh well, cant no nuffin about it I guess - at least it will give us more time to get the house in order so we can go on the market as soon as visas granted (thinking positive!)

Yes Rob, wont be far behind, our visa should be at the agents now, he's in Sandown this week so probably wont do anything with it until after Easter, but at least I know it's there.

Cant wait, getting VERY excited!!!

Race you to the fnish line!