A moan directly at you DIMIA

Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default A moan directly at you DIMIA

Hello Dimia,

I,ve heard a rumour recently that you may read these threads on the immigration forum and sometimes act on them (probebly coinsidence i know) but i thought i,d try anyway.
I know you guys are busy but my applicaction was acknowledged by yourselves mid April 2004 and i just wondered if you could give my case a push it,s been quite a while and i,m starting to wonder what it,s all about.
I,ll be a fantastic asset to your country i,m a great carpenter and i,m really looking forward to building houses Aus style and of course paying Aussie tax.It,s not just me oh no i,ve got three other members of my family indeed two of them are gorgeous little girls who one day will be child bearing so they will have there own little Aussies who again will grow up paying Aussie tax.So as you can see there,s a case to speed up my application.
I know this sounds desperate and your right it is but hey i thought i,d give it a go.PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE can i have my visa now.

dave slater
136 skilled

Last edited by wmoore; Aug 24th 2005 at 10:07 am. Reason: Removed CO's name
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:03 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A moan directly at you DIMIA

I hope it works Dave
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A moan directly at you DIMIA

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hello Dimia,

I,ve heard a rumour recently that you may read these threads on the immigration forum and sometimes act on them (probebly coinsidence i know) but i thought i,d try anyway.
I know you guys are busy but my applicaction was acknowledged by yourselves mid April 2004 and i just wondered if you could give my case a push it,s been quite a while and i,m starting to wonder what it,s all about.
I,ll be a fantastic asset to your country i,m a great carpenter and i,m really looking forward to building houses Aus style and of course paying Aussie tax.It,s not just me oh no i,ve got three other members of my family indeed two of them are gorgeous little girls who one day will be child bearing so they will have there own little Aussies who again will grow up paying Aussie tax.So as you can see there,s a case to speed up my application.
I know this sounds desperate and your right it is but hey i thought i,d give it a go.PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE can i have my visa now.

dave slater
136 skilled
dimia,

listen to this man!!!! i'm a chippy and can tell by the things he says, that he is a fantastic chippy!!!!!!

steve

ps i'm just about to submit my tra, pleeeeaaaaasssseeee pass me!!!!!!!

Last edited by wmoore; Aug 24th 2005 at 10:08 am. Reason: Removed CO's name from quote
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
dimia,

listen to this man!!!! i'm a chippy and can tell by the things he says, that he is a fantastic chippy!!!!!!

steve

ps i'm just about to submit my tra, pleeeeaaaaasssseeee pass me!!!!!!!
At least you've been waiting patiently. Hope it works for you.

In the meantime could I interest you in this thread perhaps?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316379
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by marco121068
At least you've been waiting patiently. Hope it works for you.

In the meantime could I interest you in this thread perhaps?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316379

Thanks for the support and also the advice.I,ve just looked at the thread and what can i say but i,m just a dumb nale nokker.

dave
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:05 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Good luck Dave.

I really hope this works. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the pre-July'ers are the most amazing bunch of people I've ever come across... how you're keeping it together is beyond me. Waiting this length of time would have done my nut.

Good on ya mate,
Rogue.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:11 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Dimia,

dave slater
136 skilled
Oh Dave

You know that we reallllllllllllllly want you to get this visa.......
I feel that it will be with you very soon, it has to be eh??

Everything you say there is true I will vouch for that you are a really lovely person with a great family. You and Sam deserve some good news.

We have had some news on the house today but I will tell you about it on Saturday.
Good Luck with the plea, hope they do read it......

Ang xx

Last edited by wmoore; Aug 24th 2005 at 10:08 am. Reason: Removed CO's name from quote
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:16 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

Our Skilled – Independent (subclass 136) visa was sent in Mid April too and we still haven't received the requests yet. It looks like we are all in the same boat!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by frogboy
Our Skilled – Independent (subclass 136) visa was sent in Mid April too and we still haven't received the requests yet. It looks like we are all in the same boat!!!

frogboy,

Dave it's not on the same boat as we are, he's a pre-julyer and sent his application April 2004... he's been waiting for 15+ months now..

Chippy Dave... I hope it works and you get your visa soon!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough

Hello Dimia,
....I,ll be a fantastic asset to your country i,m a great carpenter and i,m really looking forward to building houses Aus style and of course paying Aussie tax.It,s not just me oh no i,ve got three other members of my family indeed two of them are gorgeous little girls who one day will be child bearing so they will have there own little Aussies who again will grow up paying Aussie tax.....
whey hey, these lines sounds familier. On my last cover letter to DIMIA along with form 1022, I too wrote a similar conclusion paragraph supporting my applciation for 136 on how I would benefit Aus. It was kind of a self appraisal, good tax payer and character..., would serve the commuinity well..., never claimed social benefit payments..., dah, di dah and dah.

I hope you get your visas soon. All the best. Cheers.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:51 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Hope you get it soon, Dave, even better if we could celebrate at the meet on Saturday!

Fingers crossed!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Hello Dimia,

dave slater
136 skilled
What are they playing at making you wait so long, everything you've said is right you and sammy and the kids will be a fantastic asset to them, so come on DIMIA get your finger out and get processing Daves visa, before Sat if poss then we can celebrate.

Good luck.

Paula.

Last edited by wmoore; Aug 24th 2005 at 10:09 am. Reason: Removed CO's name from quote
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hiya Dave, I've just killed myself laughing reading your desperate plea. It's really sweet. Hope you guys get it very very soon. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday because you are such a friendly, law abiding, well mannered, kind, hard working, tax paying, supportive, easily-adjustable-to-life-in-a-new-country sort of family who would really benefit from having something to celebrate on Saturday.

Fingers & toes crossed for you all guys. Is it 16 months youve been waiting now? Can't be long now surely!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Dimia,

dave slater
136 skilled
Hi Dave

My partner is also a Carpenter/joiner been added to MODL now also so I just do not understand why you are still waiting?? in fact I just do not understand the order in which they grant visas at all. There is no logic rhyme nor reason to any of it.

I really hope you hear something soon

Kay

Last edited by wmoore; Aug 24th 2005 at 10:09 am. Reason: Removed CO's name from quote
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers guys for your support it warms my heart to have people who are/have gone through the same process we are sparing i little thought for us.
In addition i,d also like to offer workers at DIMIA discounted carpentry jobs for yourselves friends and family especially my CO in the Perth area.Also Sammy has offered her excellent floristry skills to the above group of people.Don,t consider this a bribe oh no that would be wrong would,nt it.Think of it as a favour from a friend of yours who is fed up of waiting and as we are friends now i think a favour for a favour is in order don,t you pal.So come on mate give us the visa we,ve got a new life to get on with in your fantastic country.Do you know what if you can do this little thing for me i can see us becoming best friends and from there the possibilities are endless.

your friend dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.