British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   A moan directly at you DIMIA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/moan-directly-you-dimia-316434/)

chippy dave Jul 27th 2005 7:49 pm

A moan directly at you DIMIA

Hello Dimia,

I,ve heard a rumour recently that you may read these threads on the immigration forum and sometimes act on them (probebly coinsidence i know) but i thought i,d try anyway.
I know you guys are busy but my applicaction was acknowledged by yourselves mid April 2004 and i just wondered if you could give my case a push it,s been quite a while and i,m starting to wonder what it,s all about.
I,ll be a fantastic asset to your country i,m a great carpenter and i,m really looking forward to building houses Aus style and of course paying Aussie tax.It,s not just me oh no i,ve got three other members of my family indeed two of them are gorgeous little girls who one day will be child bearing so they will have there own little Aussies who again will grow up paying Aussie tax.So as you can see there,s a case to speed up my application.
I know this sounds desperate and your right it is but hey i thought i,d give it a go.PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE can i have my visa now.

dave slater
136 skilled

bridiej Jul 27th 2005 8:03 pm

Re: A moan directly at you DIMIA

I hope it works Dave :)

jacknat Jul 27th 2005 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hello Dimia,

I,ve heard a rumour recently that you may read these threads on the immigration forum and sometimes act on them (probebly coinsidence i know) but i thought i,d try anyway.
I know you guys are busy but my applicaction was acknowledged by yourselves mid April 2004 and i just wondered if you could give my case a push it,s been quite a while and i,m starting to wonder what it,s all about.
I,ll be a fantastic asset to your country i,m a great carpenter and i,m really looking forward to building houses Aus style and of course paying Aussie tax.It,s not just me oh no i,ve got three other members of my family indeed two of them are gorgeous little girls who one day will be child bearing so they will have there own little Aussies who again will grow up paying Aussie tax.So as you can see there,s a case to speed up my application.
I know this sounds desperate and your right it is but hey i thought i,d give it a go.PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE can i have my visa now.

dave slater
136 skilled

dimia,

listen to this man!!!! i'm a chippy and can tell by the things he says, that he is a fantastic chippy!!!!!!

steve

ps i'm just about to submit my tra, pleeeeaaaaasssseeee pass me!!!!!!!

marco121068 Jul 27th 2005 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by jacknat
dimia,

listen to this man!!!! i'm a chippy and can tell by the things he says, that he is a fantastic chippy!!!!!!

steve

ps i'm just about to submit my tra, pleeeeaaaaasssseeee pass me!!!!!!!

At least you've been waiting patiently. Hope it works for you.

In the meantime could I interest you in this thread perhaps? :D
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316379

chippy dave Jul 27th 2005 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by marco121068
At least you've been waiting patiently. Hope it works for you.

In the meantime could I interest you in this thread perhaps? :D
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316379

Thanks for the support and also the advice.I,ve just looked at the thread and what can i say but i,m just a dumb nale nokker.

dave

Rogue Trader Jul 27th 2005 10:05 pm

Good luck Dave.

I really hope this works. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the pre-July'ers are the most amazing bunch of people I've ever come across... how you're keeping it together is beyond me. Waiting this length of time would have done my nut.

Good on ya mate,
Rogue.

Rich and Angie Jul 27th 2005 10:11 pm

Hello Dimia,

dave slater
136 skilled

Oh Dave

You know that we reallllllllllllllly want you to get this visa.......
I feel that it will be with you very soon, it has to be eh??

Everything you say there is true I will vouch for that you are a really lovely person with a great family. You and Sam deserve some good news.

We have had some news on the house today but I will tell you about it on Saturday.
Good Luck with the plea, hope they do read it......

Ang xx

frogboy Jul 27th 2005 10:16 pm

Our Skilled – Independent (subclass 136) visa was sent in Mid April too and we still haven't received the requests yet. It looks like we are all in the same boat!!!

angelico Jul 28th 2005 2:50 am

Originally Posted by frogboy
Our Skilled – Independent (subclass 136) visa was sent in Mid April too and we still haven't received the requests yet. It looks like we are all in the same boat!!!

frogboy,

Dave it's not on the same boat as we are, he's a pre-julyer and sent his application April 2004... he's been waiting for 15+ months now..

Chippy Dave... I hope it works and you get your visa soon!

jeeva Jul 28th 2005 5:53 am

Hello Dimia,
....I,ll be a fantastic asset to your country i,m a great carpenter and i,m really looking forward to building houses Aus style and of course paying Aussie tax.It,s not just me oh no i,ve got three other members of my family indeed two of them are gorgeous little girls who one day will be child bearing so they will have there own little Aussies who again will grow up paying Aussie tax.....

whey hey, these lines sounds familier. On my last cover letter to DIMIA along with form 1022, I too wrote a similar conclusion paragraph supporting my applciation for 136 on how I would benefit Aus. It was kind of a self appraisal, good tax payer and character..., would serve the commuinity well..., never claimed social benefit payments..., dah, di dah and dah.

I hope you get your visas soon. All the best. Cheers.

SunshineGirl Jul 28th 2005 6:51 am

Hope you get it soon, Dave, even better if we could celebrate at the meet on Saturday!

Fingers crossed!

cantwait Jul 28th 2005 7:59 am

Hello Dimia,

dave slater
136 skilled

What are they playing at making you wait so long, everything you've said is right you and sammy and the kids will be a fantastic asset to them, so come on DIMIA get your finger out and get processing Daves visa, before Sat if poss then we can celebrate.

Good luck.

Paula.

vikk Jul 28th 2005 8:21 am

Hiya Dave, I've just killed myself laughing reading your desperate plea. It's really sweet. Hope you guys get it very very soon. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday because you are such a friendly, law abiding, well mannered, kind, hard working, tax paying, supportive, easily-adjustable-to-life-in-a-new-country sort of family who would really benefit from having something to celebrate on Saturday.

Fingers & toes crossed for you all guys. Is it 16 months youve been waiting now? Can't be long now surely!

possoms Jul 28th 2005 9:50 am

Hello Dimia,

dave slater
136 skilled

Hi Dave

My partner is also a Carpenter/joiner been added to MODL now also so I just do not understand why you are still waiting?? in fact I just do not understand the order in which they grant visas at all. There is no logic rhyme nor reason to any of it.

I really hope you hear something soon

Kay :)

chippy dave Jul 28th 2005 5:11 pm

Cheers guys for your support it warms my heart to have people who are/have gone through the same process we are sparing i little thought for us.
In addition i,d also like to offer workers at DIMIA discounted carpentry jobs for yourselves friends and family especially my CO in the Perth area.Also Sammy has offered her excellent floristry skills to the above group of people.Don,t consider this a bribe oh no that would be wrong would,nt it.Think of it as a favour from a friend of yours who is fed up of waiting and as we are friends now i think a favour for a favour is in order don,t you pal.So come on mate give us the visa we,ve got a new life to get on with in your fantastic country.Do you know what if you can do this little thing for me i can see us becoming best friends and from there the possibilities are endless.

your friend dave