Missed verification call...

Old Jun 14th 2010, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Missed verification call...

Hello Guys

If you think that is a stupid question then you may just ignore it.

What happens if someone missed a verification call?? Do they try to call him again Or just make the decision on the basis of information available? Any idea plz??
I know nobody 'KNOWS' and nobody can tell me. But I am just asking to share your experiences.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: Missed verification call...

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Hello Guys

If you think that is a stupid question then you may just ignore it.

What happens if someone missed a verification call?? Do they try to call him again Or just make the decision on the basis of information available? Any idea plz??
I know nobody 'KNOWS' and nobody can tell me. But I am just asking to share your experiences.
Dont worry...In my case when i received verification call,AHC guy said that he tried many times (during then last couple of days) calling the HR manager on nos. given on experience letter but that guy was not reachable..he conducted thorough verification and later asked for mobile no,landline no and official email ID of HR manager.
Later i confirmed with HR manager and evertything went fine and that formality is also "met"lately...
means they are professionals and won`t let it go like this...they will keep buzzing u till they find u...
cheer up
as far as that no. is concerned...they are usually masked so calling back is definetely not gonna work...in my case(i am from pakistan) it was like 0308XXXXXXX

Last edited by aliah; Jun 14th 2010 at 3:05 pm.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aliah
Dont worry...In my case when i received verification call,AHC guy said that he tried many times (during then last couple of days) calling the HR manager on nos. given on experience letter but that guy was not reachable..he conducted thorough verification and later asked for mobile no,landline no and official email ID of HR manager.
Later i confirmed with HR manager and evertything went fine and that formality is also "met"lately...
means they are professionals and won`t let it go like this...they will keep buzzing u till they find u...
cheer up
as far as that no. is concerned...they are usually masked so calling back is definetely not gonna work...in my case(i am from pakistan) it was like 0308XXXXXXX
Thank you very much Ali Ahmed. You released my huge tension. Wish you all the best.
By the way, I missed a call from landline number. I tried to callback, but that number was not reachable and seems to be highly protected.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Thank you very much Ali Ahmed. You released my huge tension. Wish you all the best.
By the way, I missed a call from landline number. I tried to callback, but that number was not reachable and seems to be highly protected.
ya calling back won`t work...u must have something like 051XXXXXX...i might be mistaken about this particular thing...yeah it should be landline...
anyways stay alert now and stop sleeping on office desk table for some days

Last edited by aliah; Jun 14th 2010 at 3:57 pm.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

ya calling back won`t work...u must have something like 051XXXXXX...
stay alert now and stop sleeping on office table for some days
Yes, this is another job for me to keep the (Reserved) mobile all the time, everywhere with me.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Yes, this is another job for me to keep the (Reserved) mobile all the time, everywhere with me.
As i can see in your singatire that your all docs are MET except Medical , so you received verification call after MET?
Old Jun 14th 2010, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alipa
As i can see in your singatire that your all docs are MET except Medical , so you received verification call after MET?
Thanks for the reply alipa.
I am not sure whether or not that was a verification call. I was just confirming from you people who had verification calls.
You are right, my all Documents are MET. I hope they are satisfied with my experience.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the reply alipa.
I am not sure whether or not that was a verification call. I was just confirming from you people who had verification calls.
You are right, my all Documents are MET. I hope they are satisfied with my experience.

My all DOCS are also MET since 30-04-10 & now waiting for grant email Inshallah
Old Jun 14th 2010, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alipa
My all DOCS are also MET since 30-04-10 & now waiting for grant email Inshallah
Great, InshAllah. Why don't you share your timelines in your signature bar.
Have you frontloaded medical and pcc?
Old Jun 14th 2010, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Great, InshAllah. Why don't you share your timelines in your signature bar.
Have you frontloaded medical and pcc?
Yes i frontloaded my MEDS & PCC & all docs are MET,i sent you a private message.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Guys can you tell me what ur COs said very recently abt application status and does Form 80 is also "met"???
I have all met but Form 80 is under "further checking required"status...
CO call it routine processing and suggest a wait of 3-4 months...
Have a say plz!
Old Jun 14th 2010, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guys can you tell me what ur COs said very recently abt application status and does Form 80 is also "met"???
I have all met but Form 80 is under "further checking required"status...
CO call it routine processing and suggest a wait of 3-4 months...
Have a say plz!
My CO also told me that my appliation is under routine processing and is waiting for the security checks to complete. Moreover she also advised me, not to undergo Medicals/Pcc until requested.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

My CO also told me that my appliation is under routine processing and is waiting for the security checks to complete. Moreover she also advised me, not to undergo Medicals/Pcc until requested.
I think we both having almost similar situation(all met and security checks remaining).The only difference is that i risked front loading meds and PCC...
Old Jun 15th 2010, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

milon_h is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we both having almost similar situation(all met and security checks remaining).The only difference is that i risked front loading meds and PCC...
Hi,

There is no Form80 in my online document check list ( My case officer requested it last time though i fill it online). Did you fill the online form 80 ?

Reg
Milon
Old Jun 15th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by milon_h
Hi,

There is no Form80 in my online document check list ( My case officer requested it last time though i fill it online). Did you fill the online form 80 ?

Reg
Milon
I did fill it, scan and upload????
I dont know whether that can be filled online or not???
i remember that personal particulars for charactor assesment was there as well...i filled in that as welll...
but that was lacking a few details like thorough education history details etc
so seperate form 80 was uploaded as well
and the email query i received from CO was actually abt gap(2 months only)in education history...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.