Missed verification call...

Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:09 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Missed verification call...

Originally Posted by hopethebest
CO asked me to submit form-80 for non-immigrating family members also.
(spouse & children).
They are your dependents, that is the reason for this.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

(spouse & children).
Why are your spouse and children not emmigrating?
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
They are your dependents, that is the reason for this.
Form 80 is to be filed by applicant who are 16 years of age or over, this might be asked by non-immigrating dependents, depend on cases by case. But if they are not one must give the explanation for it to DIAC.

Well in Pakistan, Hyderabad and interior Sindh major cities like Mirpurkhas, Nawabshah, Badin, Shikarpur etc private sector including major Markets and Offices are closed on Friday except Multinational and National companies. This is the practice over here since couple of years. But this practice has some pros & cons associated.

What about Saturday & Sunday, Do AHC gona call, one of applicant get call on Sunday, its amazing, dont they sleep on sundays
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

(spouse & children).
So you are migrating alone leaving your family behind?
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Why are your spouse and children not emmigrating?
If spouse and children are non immigrants then DIAC may ask him, better to stay at home.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

Centrino is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

DIAC has emailed me that they have contacted our HR, but HR refused to give any disclosure about my employment information.

So i emailed our HR that I am giving the consent in handing out any employment information that the Immigration needs. However HR said, they can only disclose my employment date and position in the company and not the job responsibilities.

so I am planning to give contact details of my supervisor instead, who knows very well my job description. but the thing is, my COE with job description is signed by the HR people.

what will i do? will DIAC accept verification from my immediate supervisors?
Old Oct 5th 2010, 1:52 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Centrino
Hi,

DIAC has emailed me that they have contacted our HR, but HR refused to give any disclosure about my employment information.

So i emailed our HR that I am giving the consent in handing out any employment information that the Immigration needs. However HR said, they can only disclose my employment date and position in the company and not the job responsibilities.

so I am planning to give contact details of my supervisor instead, who knows very well my job description. but the thing is, my COE with job description is signed by the HR people.

what will i do? will DIAC accept verification from my immediate supervisors?
You should have discussed it earlier, i would prefer to send contact detail of the person who can speak for you.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 9:53 am
Just Joined

For the background, my COE was signed by the HR. and in that COE, my jobs and responsibilities were outlined. But prior to reflecting it in the COE, the HR required an approval from my Team Lead, which of course I was able to secure. I need to include it in my COE, because it is only there where I can show to DIAC that it is truthfully from our Company because of the Company's letterhead. My TeamLeads cannot attest the job responsibilities without the company letterhead.

So when DIAC called to verify my jobs/duties and responsibilites with HR (who signed my COE and job duties), they refused to disclose any information without my permission. As a result, DIAC gave me an "Invitation to Comment" because they were unable to verify my job duties.

When I called our HR, they said that it is against company's policy to disclose my job duties, even if I consent to. They can only provide my start date and position in the company.!! So i went to my TL and tell them about it. Good thing they agree to accommodate any verification from DIAC.

Just now, i finished composing the response and that I made it clear there that even though HR signed my COE, my TL has attested it already. And in return, they may contact my TL for the verification. I hope this will suffice.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

For the background, my COE was signed by the HR. and in that COE, my jobs and responsibilities were outlined. But prior to reflecting it in the COE, the HR required an approval from my Team Lead, which of course I was able to secure. I need to include it in my COE, because it is only there where I can show to DIAC that it is truthfully from our Company because of the Company's letterhead. My TeamLeads cannot attest the job responsibilities without the company letterhead.

So when DIAC called to verify my jobs/duties and responsibilites with HR (who signed my COE and job duties), they refused to disclose any information without my permission. As a result, DIAC gave me an "Invitation to Comment" because they were unable to verify my job duties.

When I called our HR, they said that it is against company's policy to disclose my job duties, even if I consent to. They can only provide my start date and position in the company.!! So i went to my TL and tell them about it. Good thing they agree to accommodate any verification from DIAC.

Just now, i finished composing the response and that I made it clear there that even though HR signed my COE, my TL has attested it already. And in return, they may contact my TL for the verification. I hope this will suffice.
Provide your TL's contact number to DIAC and tell them to contact him.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Don't worry mate, u are very much safe, as AHC people are very cooperative, they know all the problems associated with HR. Hopefully they will contact your TL.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:57 am
Just Joined

thanks to both of you! hope all is well!!!
Old Oct 11th 2010, 8:39 am
Just Joined

mra_32 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey all,specially imran
now whats the status of your job verification?
now you guyz done your medical?? or CO contacted you for Medical.
I am meera from india(new dehli),just waiting of my Medical request.
Mr imran, have you heard any news from your co after form 80??
Advance thanks
Meera
time line feb 2008
Old Oct 11th 2010, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: Missed verification call...

Originally Posted by mra_32
hey all,specially imran
now whats the status of your job verification?
now you guyz done your medical?? or CO contacted you for Medical.
I am meera from india(new dehli),just waiting of my Medical request.
Mr imran, have you heard any news from your co after form 80??
Advance thanks
Meera
time line feb 2008
Hello Meera.
CO contacted me for medicals/pcc after 6 months of form-80. Please see my timeline in signature.
Now I am waiting for some good news
Your case took too long?
Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:18 am
Just Joined

mra_32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, u r the fortunate one and me waiting to be in that line.
Yes i also send them form 80 almost a week ago, now waiting for some gud news. How much time has elapsed since u send the medical and PCC, although every case is different.One of my friend from dehli,just got her visa.
you from which part of ?
thanks
Meera
Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mra_32
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, u r the fortunate one and me waiting to be in that line.
Yes i also send them form 80 almost a week ago, now waiting for some gud news. How much time has elapsed since u send the medical and PCC, although every case is different.One of my friend from dehli,just got her visa.
you from which part of ?
thanks
Meera
Its been 20 days that I attended medicals.
I am from Punjab.