Meds in Belgium.. Where?

Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

Vselenka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds in Belgium.. Where?

Could you please advise someone from the panel doctors in Belgium?? Where it's better to take our meds?
I suppose http://www.france.embassy.gov.au/pari/panel_be_en.html this is the full list of them?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 7:55 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds in Belgium.. Where?

Originally Posted by Vselenka
Could you please advise someone from the panel doctors in Belgium?? Where it's better to take our meds?
I suppose http://www.france.embassy.gov.au/pari/panel_be_en.html this is the full list of them?
Unfortunately this seems to be the only place I can find to do medicals in Belgium as well. Not a very helpful website, I must say!
Try looking at DIMA's website for panel doctors in France, Germany or The Netherlands, which ever is closest to your home.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

joeyfr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meds in Belgium.. Where?

Originally Posted by dotnron
Unfortunately this seems to be the only place I can find to do medicals in Belgium as well. Not a very helpful website, I must say!
Try looking at DIMA's website for panel doctors in France, Germany or The Netherlands, which ever is closest to your home.
Hi !

If you can do your medicals in Paris, I would advise you to go "rue Croix des Petits Champs".
I did my medicals there one week ago and, what is very convenient, they do everything in the same place the same day : examination, blood, X-rays.

Costs were :
Examination : 100 euros
Blood : 22 euros
X-rays : 25 euros

If you wish you can ask them to send your results with DHL. Cost is 83 euros.

Hope this will help you.