Medicals Tyneside/Northumberland

Old Feb 27th 2007, 12:14 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals Tyneside/Northumberland

Originally Posted by 232Bar
We used him as well - no problems. Got the chest films done in Jesmond I think it was, some private clinic there. Dr Howarth was spot on.
Ditto. I think he's the only Dr north of Smoggieland who does it, well he was 3 years ago anyway. However, I do think he's on a backhander with the Jesmond clinic for the x-rays.......
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:30 am
Diane82

Diane82 is a jewel in the roughDiane82 is a jewel in the roughDiane82 is a jewel in the roughDiane82 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by geordiebloke
Hi all,

could anybody point me in the direction of a good doctor
for visa medicals in the Tyneside or Northumberland areas.
Also, any idea on how much they are likely to cost (2 adults, 1 child)

Cheers in advance

Steve.
Go to dima website, list of panel doctors for north east england is Dr Howarth
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:34 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wardy2
Thanks for that not sure about stripping down to undies after having 3 kids is this necessary or do you wear a gown

Please say you wear a gown

Kaye
Yep you got a gown and he was very nice with my son very reassuring and pleasant not patronizing.