Medicals onshore HSA Group

Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

Originally Posted by Safin
we did it all on one day as we had to travel a fair way. Kids took their envelopes away on the day as there were no xrays or blood tests towait for. Ours were sent to our then agent directly. They arrived there in a couple of weeks I think. We hadn't lodged anything when we did meds.

Just don't know what to do with them now!
Don't open them and wait. You don't need to send them unless your case officer will ask you to do this.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

Originally Posted by SunnyMD
Well confused now ...

We were given our meds in sealed envelopes to forward ourselves (but we don't know where to send them, and HSA didn't know either )

We also have our x-rays which obviously have been opened for the doc to see, so we don't know whether to send these as well, or just the paper docs in the sealed envelopes - HSA staff friendly but not helpful cos they didn't know the answers
So, the latest update in the Medical saga :

We emailed the receipt showing payment for the medicals through to DIAC and received the standard email response.

We also emailed an enquiry asking where we should forward the sealed envelopes to

Today we received an email telling us that our medicals were received by DIAC electronically, see email below :

Thank you for your email.

I have looked into the case of you and your family (***). Health Services Australia (HSA) has already recorded the results of the medical examinations in our systems on 16/02/2009. The case officer will have access to these results to allow them to progress with the visa application.

As results have already been recorded in our systems the Health Operations
Centre will not require a copy of your medicals.

If you have any further questions please contact your case officer.

Kind regards,

So why HSA could not just tell us that I don't know - at 1 point OH had HOC on 1 phone whilst I had HSA on the mobile, and each was telling us that the other was wrong - HSA said we send meds to DIAC, HOC said we should never handle meds !! :curse:

Neither suggested at any time that they might have been sent electronically (I know they do that from UK but assumed HSA would know what they were doing and might have mentioned it if that was the case )

Mellow Mellow ooohhhmmmmm Somebody give me vodka or chocolate NOW
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

abhibytes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi SunnyMD,

When had u guys conducted the actual medical examination?

Cheers
Abhi
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

Originally Posted by abhibytes
Hi SunnyMD,

When had u guys conducted the actual medical examination?

Cheers
Abhi
We had our meds on Monday 16th Feb, didn't email receipt until 19th (didn't realise we needed to) and received the email today (26th) saying that they were received electronically on 16th so it would appear that HSA (:curse actually uploaded the results on the same day that they were conducted - they just didn't know that they had done it

I don't know whether to kiss them or curse them
Old Feb 25th 2009, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Today we received an email telling us that our medicals were received by DIAC electronically, see email below :

Thank you for your email.

I have looked into the case of you and your family (***). Health Services Australia (HSA) has already recorded the results of the medical examinations in our systems on 16/02/2009. The case officer will have access to these results to allow them to progress with the visa application.

As results have already been recorded in our systems the Health Operations
Centre will not require a copy of your medicals.

If you have any further questions please contact your case officer.

Kind regards,

So why HSA could not just tell us that I don't know - at 1 point OH had HOC on 1 phone whilst I had HSA on the mobile, and each was telling us that the other was wrong - HSA said we send meds to DIAC, HOC said we should never handle meds !! :curse:

Neither suggested at any time that they might have been sent electronically (I know they do that from UK but assumed HSA would know what they were doing and might have mentioned it if that was the case )
At last some clarity.
Some training needs for staff in advising clients needed by both agencies???

so this means the envelopes are now redundant that there is an electronic system. Think I'll keep them safe nontheless.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

At last some clarity.

so this means the envelopes are now redundant that there is an electronic system. Think I'll keep them safe nontheless.
That was my thought ... you can guarantee, as soon as we open them just for a peek ...
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

That was my thought ... you can guarantee, as soon as we open them just for a peek ...
Forgot to add, no change showing on our online update apart from

24/02/2009 Evidence of arrangements to undergo a medical examination Received

which I guess refers to the receipt we emailed ??
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be looking the day we are granted if they aren't requested!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

I'll be looking the day we are granted if they aren't requested! http://www.clipartof.com/images/emot...on_winking.gif
Just noticed your signature - you got the State Sponsorship ??

Congratulations ... does that mean you are now only waiting on a Yes from the Man ???

Good luck
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep got it yesterday - at long long last we have what we need to be granted. Just waiting on that man from del monte
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

tomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure he will say yes!!!! Will pm later.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

gfzavier is an unknown quantity at this point

At last some clarity.

Safin, now you got the pre-grant letter...may i know what did you do with your medical envelopes? are they still in the safe place or your CO asked for it and you sent across? Thanks.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

no-one has asked for my envelopes. I won't be opening them til we have the grant though! Kind of means it is done online though and the whole "keep the envelope" thing appears to be redundant now!
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

gfzavier is an unknown quantity at this point

no-one has asked for my envelopes. I won't be opening them til we have the grant though! Kind of means it is done online though and the whole "keep the envelope" thing appears to be redundant now!
OK. thank you safin. this confirms that HSA do have electronic report to indicate DIAC about the medical results. I did my medical last week at HSA, Sydney and was worried as i asked them to forward to adelaide directly. There is a chance that those envelopes get missed (or hanging around somewhere) because of that my medicals can take longer to finalise. Thank you again, and have a nice validation trip.
Btw, where are you heading to for validation? how long did you plan?
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gfzavier
OK. thank you safin. this confirms that HSA do have electronic report to indicate DIAC about the medical results. I did my medical last week at HSA, Sydney and was worried as i asked them to forward to adelaide directly. There is a chance that those envelopes get missed (or hanging around somewhere) because of that my medicals can take longer to finalise. Thank you again, and have a nice validation trip.
Btw, where are you heading to for validation? how long did you plan?
Already had trip back to uk booked for June so using that as grant/validation trip. too expensive and not enough holidays to go twice!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.