Wikiposts

Medicals onshore HSA Group

Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

abhibytes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals onshore HSA Group

Hi,

I would like to know how much time it takes for the results (After medical examination and checkup) from HSA Group to be sent either directly to a business centre or to the applicant who would in turn forward to Businness centre with the application. What the suggestable option.

Iam applying for onshore ENS visa.

Thanks
Abhi
Old Feb 13th 2009, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

Mr bee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

Originally Posted by abhibytes
Hi,

I would like to know how much time it takes for the results (After medical examination and checkup) from HSA Group to be sent either directly to a business centre or to the applicant who would in turn forward to Businness centre with the application. What the suggestable option.

Iam applying for onshore ENS visa.

Thanks
Abhi
when i did mine i did the blood tests and xrays etc, and a week later i did the physical examination and took the results with me that day.

Last edited by Mr bee; Feb 13th 2009 at 7:37 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

kavin_oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Abbi
I was told it will take a week time to receive results, I have done mine on 12th of Feb.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks guys...
Kavin - Did u do from Melbourne...?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

yes I did in Melbourne.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Anybody else has timelines on the dates when results would have been received after conducting medicals from HSA (Melbourne). Thanks.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Question Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

Originally Posted by Mr bee
when i did mine i did the blood tests and xrays etc, and a week later i did the physical examination and took the results with me that day.
I thought results were forwarded directly to immi and were not to be handed to applicants ?

Please forgive me if I am wrong, don't want to panic anybody, but that was my understanding

We had part 1 last week and will see the doc this afternoon, will update then

Last edited by SunnyMD; Feb 15th 2009 at 1:05 pm. Reason: extra info
Old Feb 15th 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I have my envelopes from HSA, (small A5 ones).

The online check list asks for original x rays - who has these?

Where do we send the envelopes to?

I too was told the results are cleared and logged on a computer system accessible by DIAC, in which case why give us envelopes?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Safin, after how long did u get ur results..or envelopes from HSA from date of ur medical test..
Old Feb 15th 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

we did it all on one day as we had to travel a fair way. Kids took their envelopes away on the day as there were no xrays or blood tests towait for. Ours were sent to our then agent directly. They arrived there in a couple of weeks I think. We hadn't lodged anything when we did meds.

Just don't know what to do with them now!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:48 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Safin
I have my envelopes from HSA, (small A5 ones).

The online check list asks for original x rays - who has these?

Where do we send the envelopes to?

I too was told the results are cleared and logged on a computer system accessible by DIAC, in which case why give us envelopes?
I did mine in June in parramatta, sydney.. I was told they'll send the results directly to DIAC, and I would be contacted only if they had a problem (like if I tested positive for HIV)
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: Medicals onshore HSA Group

Originally Posted by SunnyMD
I thought results were forwarded directly to immi and were not to be handed to applicants ?

Please forgive me if I am wrong, don't want to panic anybody, but that was my understanding

We had part 1 last week and will see the doc this afternoon, will update then

Well confused now ...

We were given our meds in sealed envelopes to forward ourselves (but we don't know where to send them, and HSA didn't know either )

We also have our x-rays which obviously have been opened for the doc to see, so we don't know whether to send these as well, or just the paper docs in the sealed envelopes - HSA staff friendly but not helpful cos they didn't know the answers
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Any updates folks...who have done there medicals from HSA Group , how long results to come ...after conducting medical examination.
look forward to hear..on updates..
cheers
abhi
Old Feb 17th 2009, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Abhi,
We have received our medical reports today.Exact with in 7 days.Now I will search or directly give a call to immigration to check where I will have to forward the reports.
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Thats really great..
cool Kavin. and good luck to u..
Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.