Medicals for Front End Loading Spouse Visa

Old Aug 10th 2004, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

lizzel is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Medicals for Front End Loading Spouse Visa

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can not find the answer im looking for on the search.

I am front end loading my spouse visa in September, but I had my medicals done in July. There were a few complications but the doctor said he had sent them off. He has now gone on holiday for a month!

My question is, will I be notified when they receive my medicals? Will I be given a file number or a case officer? If not, how will they know its my medicals when I front end load my application and how will I tell them that in my application?

Looking at some other threads on here, I had expected them to be sent to me so I can load them with everything else, but my doctor told me they were not allowed to do this.

Panic is slowly creeping in!!!!

Any help would be gratefully taken. Liz.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:06 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Medicals for Front End Loading Spouse Visa

Hi Lizzel,

Don't panic, I think it varies between doctors whether they'll return them to you or send them straight to Australia House.
Why don't you put a note in with your application saying that they should have already received your medicals and maybe email them as well. You'll find an email address at www.australia.org.uk Mlbonner had a similar thing with her medicals she'd already sent off her application I think, anyway try PM ing her she's always good at advice.

Good Luck
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

lizzel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BKate
Hi Lizzel,

Don't panic, I think it varies between doctors whether they'll return them to you or send them straight to Australia House.
Why don't you put a note in with your application saying that they should have already received your medicals and maybe email them as well. You'll find an email address at www.australia.org.uk Mlbonner had a similar thing with her medicals she'd already sent off her application I think, anyway try PM ing her she's always good at advice.

Good Luck
Thanks for the reassurance!
I will do that and keep fingers crossed. Im on a really tight time scale as my partner has to leave the UK by Oct, so everything has been timed to the second and hiccups are not allowed!!
Liz
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:47 am

guest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the rough

Hi had my meds done in june for front end loading in Manchester, and didn't put my application in until mid july and they found them, so they have a system you'll geta case officer and file number once you apply, they then send you a letter saying if there's anything else you need to send in......its quite scary but BKate and Pollyana will look after you.......its all a matter of patience i'm beginning to learn....I'm flying out on Oct 7th and I'm waiting for "it" to pop on the mat in the next few weeks....good luck..stay calm...

John
Old Aug 10th 2004, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwiloverjohn
Hi had my meds done in june for front end loading in Manchester, and didn't put my application in until mid july and they found them, so they have a system you'll geta case officer and file number once you apply, they then send you a letter saying if there's anything else you need to send in......its quite scary but BKate and Pollyana will look after you.......its all a matter of patience i'm beginning to learn....I'm flying out on Oct 7th and I'm waiting for "it" to pop on the mat in the next few weeks....good luck..stay calm...

John
Hi John.

Where are you actually flying to in Oz? Im hoping to fly over to Sydney about the same time you are travelling.
Lots of luck with you getting your visa through. Are you applying for a de facto spouse visa? Im hoping to send mine off this week.

Su
Old Aug 10th 2004, 11:57 am

guest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Su,

Flying out to Sydney on October 7th, no I'm waiting for fiance visa to come anyday now, well couple of weeks

John