MEDICALS COULD BE LOST BY ROYAL MAIL

Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Sean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really nice
Angry MEDICALS COULD BE LOST BY ROYAL MAIL

Hi,

Just tried my tracking number with the Royal Mail ,who our medical centre used to send the medicals, and have been told they could be lost ,i don,t think they even got out of England. They have said they carn,t officially say they are lost till 25 days are up ,it has now been 15.
I,ve contacted the medical centre and they told me 6 others have been lost in the last couple of weeks and that she will now copy our files and get a letter off the Doctor saying our medicals were ok and they got lost in the post, she said this is ok and will resend them by TNT.
Has this happened to anyone else? Have they turned up very late?Is it ok for the medical centre to just send a covering letter and copies.
Any information would be welcome at this frustrating time. :curse:
Thanks Sean
Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:33 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MEDICALS COULD BE LOST BY ROYAL MAIL

Originally Posted by Sean and Louise
Hi,

Just tried my tracking number with the Royal Mail ,who our medical centre used to send the medicals, and have been told they could be lost ,i don,t think they even got out of England. They have said they carn,t officially say they are lost till 25 days are up ,it has now been 15.
I,ve contacted the medical centre and they told me 6 others have been lost in the last couple of weeks and that she will now copy our files and get a letter off the Doctor saying our medicals were ok and they got lost in the post, she said this is ok and will resend them by TNT.
Has this happened to anyone else? Have they turned up very late?Is it ok for the medical centre to just send a covering letter and copies.
Any information would be welcome at this frustrating time. :curse:
Thanks Sean
Hi Sean
hope it all gets sorted for you im sure some one will come along with the answer to your question
Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:59 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MEDICALS COULD BE LOST BY ROYAL MAIL

OMG. How frustrating.

Sending Karma for some good luck.