online application

Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

delbert007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default online application

Hi everyone,

I am about to start my online application.
I have a couple of questions that perhaps you can answer.
How do you go about submitting photographs,police clearances and trades recognition via a online application?
I am applying as a skilled independent class 175 with my occupation being on the MODL.Any indication of how long the process is to receiving visa`s.

Thanks for any info
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Re: online application

Just wanted to bump this as I'd like to know this also.
Any ideas?

I have officially entered the world of 'I've read too many pieces of information for my brain to take in'

Becky
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Tarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant future

Hi Guys

Two ways of submitting them, either get them scanned and attach them to your on-line application (it gives you the prompt on doing this) or you can post them to the centre (if they are not ready at time of application). If you are doing the second option make sure that you print off the sheet that is sent you after you apply with a summary of your details, which you need to make sure is sent with your paperwork so they can match it up to your application.

Hope that helps

Tarnee22
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Thanks for that.

Could you clarify if scanning colour documents they don't need certifying, but if black and white they do?
and
Can you scan across passport photo's?

Thanks in advance.

Becky
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by delbert007
Hi everyone,

I am about to start my online application.
I have a couple of questions that perhaps you can answer.
How do you go about submitting photographs,police clearances and trades recognition via a online application?
I am applying as a skilled independent class 175 with my occupation being on the MODL.Any indication of how long the process is to receiving visa`s.

Thanks for any info
Hi i have submitted my passport photo's but they havn't shown up on the list where it tells you what you have submitted is this normal everything that has shown up are pdf files but the photo's aren't have i done something wrong.
Ian....
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:26 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

What sort of files where your photos?
Did they attach OK are they on your list of attached documents?

Ali x
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Originally Posted by alipally
What sort of files where your photos?
Did they attach OK are they on your list of attached documents?

Ali x
They were JPEG's but they havn't shown up. Just wondered if it was normal or i have done something wrong.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:38 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Are they of the correct file size?
(I think less than 1000kb)

You might have to try doing it again, I know that some peoples files 'disappeared' and had to redone!

Hope this helps a bit!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alipally
Are they of the correct file size?
(I think less than 1000kb)

You might have to try doing it again, I know that some peoples files 'disappeared' and had to redone!

Hope this helps a bit!
Thanks for the info i think i will try again.
Ian.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Becky723359
Thanks for that.

Could you clarify if scanning colour documents they don't need certifying, but if black and white they do?
and
Can you scan across passport photo's?

Thanks in advance.

Becky
Hi

Im preparing to submit my 175 online and would also like to know, does everything need to be certified, or can scanned colour documents be sent uncertified?

Thanks
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:57 am
Ping pong PoM

The good news is that scanned colour documents don't need to be certified!

That's saves a bit of money potentially anyway!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

delbert007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Is there a link with information on online applications.

Cheers