Medicals

Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

vrodrig1 has a spectacular aura aboutvrodrig1 has a spectacular aura aboutvrodrig1 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Medicals

Hello everybody....

What is the correct address to send my medicals? I had my appointment with my doctor and he doesn't know the address ( he told me could be Sidney). I have made my unrequested medicals because I have some days off and I would like to confirm what is the right address to send the medicals.... I sent my application to ASPC in Adelaide... Class 137

Thanks for your answers....

Victor
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by vrodrig1
Hello everybody....

What is the correct address to send my medicals? I had my appointment with my doctor and he doesn't know the address ( he told me could be Sidney). I have made my unrequested medicals because I have some days off and I would like to confirm what is the right address to send the medicals.... I sent my application to ASPC in Adelaide... Class 137

Thanks for your answers....

Victor
Er, is your doctor one of the recognised panel doctors approved by DIMA? I'd have thought that if he is he'd know the address...
Old Mar 14th 2006, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

marduk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Er, is your doctor one of the recognised panel doctors approved by DIMA? I'd have thought that if he is he'd know the address...
anyway the addresses r as follows
- If medicals are sent via normal post, the address is -
Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
GPO Box 9984
Sydney NSW 2001
AUSTRALIA
- If medicals are sent via courier, the address is -
Local Clearance Unit
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000
AUSTRALIA
Old Mar 14th 2006, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

vrodrig1 has a spectacular aura aboutvrodrig1 has a spectacular aura aboutvrodrig1 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by marduk
anyway the addresses r as follows
- If medicals are sent via normal post, the address is -
Local Clearance Unit
GPO Box 9984
Sydney NSW 2001
AUSTRALIA
- If medicals are sent via courier, the address is -
Local Clearance Unit
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000
AUSTRALIA
Thanks a lot for your answer... I have another question: My file Number is the number that I received in my Ack email??

VictorH
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:47 am
Just Joined

marduk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vrodrig1
Thanks a lot for your answer... I have another question: My file Number is the number that I received in my Ack email??

VictorH

it's 9-digit ICSE request ID number. the number's indicated in medical request letter. unfortunately, i dont have my ack letter right now and dont remember either it contains ICSE ID or not.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by marduk

it's 9-digit ICSE request ID number. the number's indicated in medical request letter. unfortunately, i dont have my ack letter right now and dont remember either it contains ICSE ID or not.
I dont have a medical request letter yet... I have made my medicals without a requested...
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:47 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

I asked DIMIA and they said to send to Adelaide, they would then forward them on to Sydney. I front loaded too.