Medical status/issues/queries 2012-13

Old Dec 11th 2012, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Bizkut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical status/issues/queries 2012

I have been invited to apply for a VISA so have been taking care of business. I have one problem though.

From the link to arrange for my meds, I have downloaded form 160 for myself and forms 26 for myself and kids. However, I haven't been able to download the forms for my spouse as the link doesn't work. I've tried for many days now.

As the date for my meds is approaching, I'm getting a bit weary since the downloaded forms are partly filled in and have a bar code. I'm not sure if I can just print out a blank form and fill it in myself. I'm scared it won't be accepted and will have to rebook the meds.

Anyone have advice?

(don't have case officer yet)
Old Dec 11th 2012, 11:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bizkut
I have been invited to apply for a VISA so have been taking care of business. I have one problem though.

From the link to arrange for my meds, I have downloaded form 160 for myself and forms 26 for myself and kids. However, I haven't been able to download the forms for my spouse as the link doesn't work. I've tried for many days now.

As the date for my meds is approaching, I'm getting a bit weary since the downloaded forms are partly filled in and have a bar code. I'm not sure if I can just print out a blank form and fill it in myself. I'm scared it won't be accepted and will have to rebook the meds.

Anyone have advice?

(don't have case officer yet)
If you don't have a CO why are your meds booked? It's silly to do them before actually being asked to.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

I'm doing it because one on the link provided is "Organise your health examinations", which leads to the 26 and 160 forms (the ones I mentioned before are filled in with my details).

I've also got a series of upload links, amongst which are Evidence of Health and Evidence of Character.

From what I understand I have 60 days to upload all the required documentation.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 7:43 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bizkut
I'm doing it because one on the link provided is "Organise your health examinations", which leads to the 26 and 160 forms (the ones I mentioned before are filled in with my details).

I've also got a series of upload links, amongst which are Evidence of Health and Evidence of Character.

From what I understand I have 60 days to upload all the required documentation.
No, you have twenty eight days to upload your documents - apart from medicals & PCCs. They usually recommend waiting until requested by a CO due to the limited validity.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 7:47 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
No, you have twenty eight days to upload your documents - apart from medicals & PCCs. They usually recommend waiting until requested by a CO due to the limited validity.
Actually I'm wondering if this is still the case or if it needs to be done immediately. I noticed on the SkillSelect page that it says that documents are to be uploaded with the application.

Provide relevant documents

You must provide documents that prove the claims you made in your Expression of Interest. These are identified and explained in the Document Checklist. This checklist also explains additional requirements and whether you need to provide original documents or certified copies.

Any document in a language other than English must be accompanied by an English translation that has been done by a translator who has been accredited by an organisation such as National Accreditation Authority for Translations and Interpreters (NAATI). Translations done by a translator not accredited by NAATI must include that person's full name, address, telephone number, and details of their qualifications and experience in the language being translated.

All supporting documents should be scanned and uploaded with your application.

The department will notify you if they need more information and/or documentation.
Old Dec 15th 2012, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

At this stage, in compliment of those to support the points claimed, I am been asked to upload docs. to prove relationships (spouse and kids), date of birth, PCCs, etc.

Still don't have case officer, although I am expecting that to happen soon since (according to immi.gov allocation tables) it takes up to 5 weeks.
Old Dec 15th 2012, 4:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I'm wondering if this is still the case or if it needs to be done immediately. I noticed on the SkillSelect page that it says that documents are to be uploaded with the application.
See the tabs for AFTER APPLYING on the various visa pages within SKillselect
eg http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.../subclass-190/

The department will tell you when to arrange health examinations and police certificates.

Old Dec 16th 2012, 2:35 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
See the tabs for AFTER APPLYING on the various visa pages within SKillselect
eg http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.../subclass-190/

The department will tell you when to arrange health examinations and police certificates.

I wasn't referring to the health & PCCs. Those are clearly still on request. I was looking at the wording of the rest of the documents.
Old Dec 16th 2012, 5:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't referring to the health & PCCs. Those are clearly still on request. I was looking at the wording of the rest of the documents.
Ahhh, sorry, as the meds and pcc were the ones under discussion i thought that was what you were referring to
Old Dec 16th 2012, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ahhh, sorry, as the meds and pcc were the ones under discussion i thought that was what you were referring to
No worries. I don't think I was very clear in my original post.
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 8:40 am
Just Joined

shekharbd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Health processing time of MOC

Is there any way to see which date applications are being processed by Medical Officer of Commonwealth (MOC). I submitted my health on first week of December, 2012 but still it is pending at MOC for clearance.

Regards,
Shekhar
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 9:10 am

Default Re: Health processing time of MOC

Originally Posted by shekharbd
Is there any way to see which date applications are being processed by Medical Officer of Commonwealth (MOC). I submitted my health on first week of December, 2012 but still it is pending at MOC for clearance.

Regards,
Shekhar
Nope. As far as I'm aware, you just have to wait.
Old May 1st 2013, 6:06 am
Just Joined

AD_In_OZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Health processing time of MOC

Originally Posted by shekharbd

Regards,
Shekhar
Hi Shekhar,

I had applied back in November and got the first response from the MOC just yesterday so you can calculate the processing time. They have asked for another medical report for my wife.

Anyways I suggest you drop in a mail to "[email protected]" or "[email protected]".

Mostly they will not reply, but atleast they know that you have not forgotten them.

Regards,
Old Jul 16th 2013, 6:40 am
Telecom Expert

ahmaddd2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical status/issues/queries 2012-13

Hello All,

I got a Query while filling Form 26 , i hope i dont sound silly .

Q:14 Am i a Protection Visa? Minorrefugee? etc.. ( I think i dont fit in any so should i tick all NO ? )
Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical status/issues/queries 2012-13

Originally Posted by ahmaddd2
Hello All,

I got a Query while filling Form 26 , i hope i dont sound silly .

Q:14 Am i a Protection Visa? Minorrefugee? etc.. ( I think i dont fit in any so should i tick all NO ? )
I don't think they are trick questions. Just answer honestly. Have medicals been requested by your CO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.